"I know they do a lot of weird testing and stuff in the Woodsman training but, its, well, frowned on I guess here to do stuff just to see how people react." Robin explained, although she wasn't agitated any longer. It took a lot to rile Robin and even when something did, she exerted an iron control over her reactions. At this point, she was relaxed against the trunk of the tree, her hands lightly folded in her lap. "Head games, people call it, and its, I dunno, wrong? Most of these kids aren't even gonna be super heroes, let alone risk their lives on a regular basis. There's no need to know who's gonna break under pressure."

Robin scrunched her nose up as she tried to find a way to put it. "I guess its kind of like putting someone you know is never gonna leave the reactor into full on woodsman training just because you wanna know what makes 'em tick. Does that make sense?"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cathy gave a little sigh, she only been half serious about them forming a team, but she realised that it would probably be a distant hope in any case.

“From what I’ve heard teams here seem to get a lot of benefits, like Jock’s in all those High School movies. So I’m guessing you have to be in good standing with the teachers.” she looked around at her friends as much as she liked them they weren’t what most would consider the bastions of School Spirit

“Madison lot’s more likely to get a team together than we will.” not a thought that made her happy.