#NotAllSaints (OOC)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bruised condition came from the end of the first round, yes, with the submachine gun thugs?  And I assumed that Regeneration took place on Leviathan's turn in round two.  Then the new attacks happened at the beginning of round three.  Or do I have it wrong?

Either way, all damage should heal within seconds after the fight's done. 

• 4 weeks later...

Eh, might as well go ahead; this way, if you want, Leviathan can just chat one-on-one with the boss for a bit, until the shooting starts.  Of Leviathan's two guesses about the possible outcomes, I assume you'll take the former; Terrifica seems like the type to swing in Batman-style midway through the fight, out of nowhere, especially if there's a suitably dramatic moment where her appearance could do the most good. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, I can give you a post. But you won't need Init to flatten the regular gang members. They're a big bunch of minions of the same type we left KO'd outside. As I said before, we'll just RP that out. A post or two and you'll have mopped the floor with them. Partly because running that much combat would be a pain in the neck, and partly because Leviathan's first outing should be something to remember.

After the gang's done, then I'll need some Init. As you'll be dealing with the non-Minion LTs and Kerri.

Edited by EternalPhoenix

Trevor will be applying a Combined Attack with Kerri. Since their damage bonuses will be within 5 of each other, if he hits he'll at a +2 to whatever damage she does. Roll time. He's All Out Attacking, hence the high bonus

http://orokos.com/roll/379823

That is indeed a hit, with a 27. Next, Kerri attacks. She is All Out Power Attacking, which is why the DC shall be kind of high.

http://orokos.com/roll/379824

Barely hits with a 16, but a hit is a hit. The save DC would be 25, but with that +2 is 27. Did not go how I expected that to.

Trevor will use his Ultimate Save (Toughness) to get a 27 and completely shrug off Leviathan's punch for the low, low price of giving the big guy a HP. He'll delay, as Kerri is gonna use her Trip 12 power (Improved Trip Power Feat, Line Area and Knockback Extras, Range (touch) Flaw) That's a DC 22 Reflex save. Then we do an opposed check. Your Dexterity bonus plus a roll against her +12 power bonus plus a roll. Succeed on the Reflex save, and she'll just have a +6 bonus. Of course, you have enough Knockback Resistance that he'll barely move, but he'll still be flat on his back if you fail the opposed check.

Important Info Edit: Trevor is taking his turn after Kerri, so don't decide what to do just yet.

Edited by EternalPhoenix

Trevor's gonna trip his Rage power. It's a STR Boost 10. Not so useful for PCs, but NPCs? Sure, why not. Normally it'd be his standard, but whoops it's got a Action Extra. So let's punch Leviathan, then. Well, kick him while he's down, anyway. All Out Power Attack for 5, as before. Since he is prone, melee defense is -4

http://orokos.com/roll/383405

Well, then. Critical hit. Lesse, DC should be 31. Toughness, of course.

Toughness: 1d20+15 25

Now is not a good time to be Dazed, so let's use a Hero Point (bringing me down to 2, I think) to try again.

Toughness HP Reroll: 1d20+15 17

...Well then.  At least I think that turns into a natural 12, right?  For a total of 27?  So at least Leviathan can still act this round (and his Regeneration, on his turn, eats up the Bruised condition too). 

Gonna use a Move Action to get him back on his feet, then go wailing on Treavor.  All-Out Attack, and Power Attack, for a regular Attack bonus and a Toughness DC of 27, but a -2 to Leviathan's already-bad Defense for the next round.

Unarmed Attack: 1d20+10 19

Since the previous punch hit, at a roll of one point higher, hopefully this one will too (since Treavor's Defense should drop two points from Rage). 

Edited by Blarghy

http://orokos.com/roll/384802

Trevor will be Bruised. However Trevor, being insane, decides not to resist being grappled. I'll need a notice check from you. Next, we're gonna do that DC22 Reflex save again. Line Area Snare 12. So if you succeed on the initial Reflex save, it's only a DC16 Reflex save to avoid being snared. If you don't, the DC remains 22. Trevor will have to save as well.

http://orokos.com/roll/384806

That's a double fail, so he's good and entangled.

Edited by EternalPhoenix

Notice: 1d20+4 12

Reflex: 1d20+4 16

Now, last time you said the second roll was plain Dexterity, but it's another Reflex save this time?  Just checking; if it's not Reflex again, then Leviathan has no bonus (not that he has much of one either way).

Reflex: 1d20+4 17

Pretty sure Leviathan is now bound and Helpless.  Trevor goes next, right?  Though if he's Entangled, then maybe he won't have many options; after he does whatever he does, Leviathan can make a Strength check to try to break free, yes?

Yes. Last time was a Trip. Trip is either Strength or Dexterity vs. the power's rank. Improved Trip makes it the worse of the two. Snare is resisted with a Reflex save. It does make General Area Snares a bit weird, with the two Reflex saves, but rules as written, so...

Also, yes. You are bound and helpless, as is Trevor because I can't do math sometimes.

Edited by EternalPhoenix