The Box of Delights (IC)

GM Post

Now that the elevator was on its way back you could finally look at the intricate designs of the interior of the cabin, or maybe it wasn't there before you entered it this time. For the interior held a golden Art Deco design that seemed to tell the story of how Al-Kazar got trapped in his own dimension, the adversary was still impossible to see correctly despite being depicted in full artistic glory.

After what seemed like both forever and no time at all the elevator arrived at its destination with a rather normal sounding ping and the door rumbled open. The exit was far from normal however being a silvery mirrored membrane that filled the doorway. The reflection they saw, however, didn't look right as it didn't reverse things like a normal mirror. Almost like they were seeing a mirror from the other side...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GM Post

Still in the "hotel", Zee flung herself around Lynn in a massive friendly hug, whatever she was she felt completely human.

"This place has always been you to visit by right of blood, and that you really good guests!" she pulled back and grinned broadly

"As friends of the family, you always welcome, as long as you can visit the mirror. And I'd really like it if there was a lot less time between visits if you could manage."

She stood there looking tiny and demure waiting for everyone to leave the hotel.

• 3 weeks later...

"I guess we just push on through," murmured Gretchen. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and then stepped forward, trusting the 'glass' to allow her to pass. Here's hoping it did.

- - -

The sudden hug caught Lynn off-guard, but she was quick to respond in kind. "Hoo boy! Another hugger, huh? Yeah, you must be family, alright." She patted the strange creature on the back a few times before letting go. "Look, now that I know all this is in here, I will try to come back soon and explore the place a bit more." Then she gave a Zee a somewhat maternal smile. "Nice to know I've got someone capable to look after the place, and him." She gave the djinn (or whatever she was) a quick peck on the cheek, and then shrugged and looked around.

"So, what happens next?"

• 2 weeks later...

GM Post

Everything was silver and a sense of being extremely close and also very far away at the same time. And then darkness.

After a few moments, your eyes adjusted to see that you were once again in the warehouse, and whilst it was difficult to tell not much time had passed since they left. Though thankfully the Duke had apparently fled the scene.

And the mirror simply showed there normal reflection.

The other side of the mirror...

"It's pretty straight forward I just concentrate and reabsorb you both. This might tickle a little."

There was a momentary feeling again of knowing and seeing all of Merge's and Nicki's senses at the same time and the strange feeling of you bodies suddenly knowing what had just happened to its brain. And then you were back in the chamber in Shambala where they'd left on this incredible journey.

• 3 weeks later...

Gretchen looked around and sighed, having never been inside this warehouse before. "Great. Where the hell are we?" 

- - -

"Wait, 'reabsorb'? That sounds pretty kinkeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The sensations were strange and unnerving (and yes, just a little kinky) and then she was back, on the rug, next to Sam. Lynn stared at her hands for several seconds, fascinated by the lines on her palms; it was like nothing even happened. And yet she'd seen so much crazy s###.

"That...was so weird. Let's never do that again, hey?"