Brightly Polished 24 Carat Wits OOC

EternalPhoenix

Wait, doesn't the Penetrating need to meet or exceed the Impervious for the effect to get through?

Edit: If it's getting through and it's only a matter of missing her save by 2 points, she'll take the hit. She might need that other HP later.

Edited by Heritage
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penetrating reduces Impervious by it's rank. And Impervious only works on attacks below it's rank. So...Impervious 6 is reduced to Impervious 1, which isn't enough to negate Damage 5. So...if the Lions had STR +6, Casey wouldn't have enough Impervious to negate. And the result would be the same even if there was only one rank of Penetrating on their Strength.

Alrighty... For the move action, Aníbal is flying outside to get at a safe distance from the beautiful ladies going all David Attenborough documentary on him. Attacking lioness #5 with a Blast, using Accurate Attack for +2, which would make it a DC23 Toughness Save. I think.

Attack Roll 1d20+12=28

Edited by TheRedGuy

Nah, give me a minute. Rolling stuffs.

Edit of Champions:

http://orokos.com/roll/359125

http://orokos.com/roll/359126

http://orokos.com/roll/359127

Well, Heri. That's two more DC 20 Toughness saves for you, and...let's say DC 20 Notice check, but with -2 penalty due to snarling lions in your face. Just so you'll roll it. Red, if you want to roll for it the DC is 25, with that same penalty.

Init order repost:

Init Order

Female Lions 1 to 10 (2 KO'ed, 6-10 in truck)-19

Male Lion-18

Miracle Girl (2 bruises)-17

Mystery Person A (in shop)-15

El Huracan (uninjured)-11

Mystery Person B (in truck)-8

Yes, there's new people on the list. I mentioned the person in the shop. And you were being silly if you thought the truck was empty. B was the reason it started, by the way.

Edited by EternalPhoenix

Hmmm; my first thought is for Casey to grab both her lions, fly straight up and slam them into the ceiling, but I don't think the rules allow for a dual slam attack. Could she at least do that with one of them? I take it that would involve a grapple attempt.

Yep, that'd be a grapple attempt first. Attack roll for that. Grapple check, afterward of course. We can do the actual slamming into the ceiling one of two ways. You can fly into the ceiling and have both of you take Damage equal to your STR bonus. This way you don't stop grappling the lioness. Or you could just throw her up there and not damage yourself. The downside is that you lose your grapple right after you've got it. The decision and related rolls are in your hands. Additionally, that'll take all your actions this turn unless you surge. Treating the whole procedure as a full round action.

Thank Shaen for the above when you get the chance. I had no idea what to do beyond grapple rules.

Hmmm; further proof that things that look cool in movies are usually too risky to pull off in rpgs :) It will probably just be easier to hit one of the two that are still on her.

Edit: Alright, looks like we'll still have a bit of a grapple situation; so I take it that's two Attack rolls, one for the grab, the other for the throw?

Edited by Heritage