A Very Unlikely Assembly [OOC]

Vaalus

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just gonna confront a kid about wandering around Southside all alone, but is that too simple? And sorry I haven't done it yet, been working overtime all week, keeping me fairly busy.

sounds fine to me.

No problem we all have to deal with real life sometimes ;)

Hello all. I saw your thread and was wondering what you had planned. Do you need a Ref to set something up for you or are you okay? Let me know if you need or want something for your guys to do. I may just have time to throw somethign your way.

Quick question.

Does Aaron need water present for his water control to work or does he produce his own?

I jusr looked over all the characters and this is truely an unlikely assembly! Colton usually sticks with guns, right? Would he use an energy weapon if it was available? I've got an idea what to throw at you, but I want to make sure I've got those points figured out so I can place you.

Great! That helps a lot. You might want to see about getting that added to your sheet to help save you time when dealing with Refs.

DC 15 notice check to pick up on the conversation of the police moving by. Please use the following tag when you make your rolls, [VUA], it will keep the rolls together for easy check up.

When combat starts, you can do Toughness rolls for the minions right away. If they fail the save, they are out so you can put in the results in your post as well. Non minions, I will make the toughness rolls, though I will list their Def so you will know if you hit or not.

Edit: Notice Check (1d20 10=25) [VUA]

Did I do that wrong, as far as the tag? Should I have done that on Invisible Castle? I have no idea what you meant.

Yeah, I wanted it on Invisible castle, but I see that all three of you are members of the site and have it in its own campaign. That is fine. Most people I know simply use the dice without joining the site so they can't put the rolls in indiviual campaigns. If all three of you make your rolls the way you did earlier that will be fine.

Just PMed Heridefel and will be waiting to see how he feels about what I have planned before responding. Sorry for the delay.

Again, sorry for the delay. I'm ready to move on now.

Okay quick point.

Norseman, and everyone for that matter, you start the game with your powers set on the first setting. If you want to switch them to an AP setting, you'll have to let me know in the thread.

Colton, can you post a list of what he has with him now? Letting him have everything with him, sounds kind of crazy at the moment. In the future, you might want to use your PPs to add a dimensional pocket to carry everything. That way you'll always have everything with you. I'll trust your judgement for the most part, but that list will be needed before combat starts.

There will be minions there. A ton of them. I will give you the Tough, Def, saves for them so you can roll the results and write it up in your post. Remember, if they fail any save or Toughness, they are out of the fight. Should help things move quickly.

There will also be tougher opponents. Those, I will roll toughness and saves for so if you are dealing with one of them, keep your post open ended.

If you're in doubt as to my style of running things, take a look at this thread.

Colton has his armor in one bag, an assault rifle, uzi, heavy pistol, and light pistol in the other. His utility pack I considered to be attached to the armor, but that is a lot of his miscellaneous items, so I'll understand if you don't like that bit. The two sets of goggles are part of his helmet, along with the rebreather and camera. The sniper, binocs, laptop, tracers, and obviously the motorcycle, are not present. Probably has the multitool and cell phone in a pocket, I mean, I do now, so that's not too much of a stretch.

Okay. What about ammunition? What kind of bullets does he have on him now? I saw on your sheet that you have a variety of different types of bullets and just want to know what's on hand. The amount I'm not going to really worry about though you'll have the problem of reloading.....

Here's the information from your character sheet as you stated in your last post. Let me know if I forgot anything.

(Name of Attack) (Save DC/Type) (Type of Damage: Bruise/Injury, or other)

Light Pistol 18/Toughness Injury

Heavy Pistol 19/Toughness Varies

Machine Pistol 18/Toughness Varies

Assault Rifle 20/Toughness Varies

Utility pack contains: Stun Gun (Stun 7, electricity), Taser (stun 5, electricity, 5ft), Bolos (snare 4, 40 ft), Explosives (blast explosion 5, 50ft, reflex 15), Pepper Spray (dazzle+stun 5, chemical), Power Knuckles (strike [mighty] 4), Sleep Gas Pellets (fatigue explosion 4, 40ft, reflex 14), Smoke Pellets (obscure [visual] 2, 10 ft), Flash bangs (dazzle burst 4, 20 ft, reflex 14), Tear gas Pellets (dazzle 3 and nauseate explosion 3, 40 ft, reflex 14).

Cellphone (w/ camera & GPS & PDA Built in), Night Vision Goggles/ Flash Goggles, Rebreather, Multitool

I figured it was ok for me to post my introduction. Since it takes Icarus a round to do one teleport, he's basically jumping a mile every 6 seconds. Shui could move faster than Icarus can teleport if he runs all-out while air-walking (if he just double-moves, then he's going about 16% slower than Icarus - not a big difference over the distance involved). I think the other two will probably arrive after Icarus, assuming that we're both starting towards the location at the same time.

I figured it was ok for me to post my introduction. Since it takes Icarus a round to do one teleport, he's basically jumping a mile every 6 seconds. Shui could move faster than Icarus can teleport if he runs all-out while air-walking (if he just double-moves, then he's going about 16% slower than Icarus - not a big difference over the distance involved). I think the other two will probably arrive after Icarus, assuming that we're both starting towards the location at the same time.

That's about right. I was hoping to see a post by the norseman by now, but nothing's come through so going ot move ahead. First to arrive will be Shui. We'll give him a round of actions before Icarus arrives. Last to arrive will be Colton as he's decided to pick up his bike, head home, get extra equipment, and finally head out to the disturbance. We'll say 3 rounds after Icarus arrives just to keep everyone in scene.

Norseman will arrive depending on his form of movement and the delay time it takes for him to post to the thread.