And He Built a Crooked House

trollthumper

Tagging this lest I forget it.

Given the number of super-senses in this thread, on the rare chance it comes up: the dogs are pretty clearly magic to the appropriate senses, in a "this is a magical creature" kind of way, and they ping death senses (which is curious, because they're pretty clearly not dead). Once they drop the morph, sufficient Knowledge (Arcane Lore) - which I think pretty much everyone has in good quantity? - will get you anything off their sheet description, up to your own discretion and what you think a given character might know!

Matt also pings somewhat like a black dog, which is something that one familiar with said dogs might find very strange, to say the least. Even when they contract with a person or use them as an anchor, that person's supposed to be unaffected.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm moving this forward. 

What Nick knows: Franklin Ames bought up property in Lantern Hill, starting with the townhouse, in the name of trying to raise the character of the neighborhood and diversify his portfolio. He was an entrepreneur who made a good deal of fortune as a private contractor, with rumors of a lot of ties to military and police contracts during the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan - and not exactly with the US.

What Kimber knows: There have been whispers in the occult community of disturbances in the spectral community - no one's gone missing or been disrupted, but it's like sensing the wake of something moving by. There's also been whispers of a big-name client trying to find a contractor to design something a little bit more potent than feng shui...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...