1,000 Posts (and other records)!

Endless Flight

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you might kid, but consider this: Between you, Barnum, and Heridfel, you account for over one third of the posts on the board. :shock: Think on that for a minute.

Though both those two far outnumber me. I like to keep a healthy post count to maintain status on the board, but not to the point that I can't shrug it off to friends who don't appreciated the internet like I do (Eg: Friend says, "Woah! Is that how many posts you've made?", to which I reply, "Please, wigga, check out the post count on Ariel, or metal head there. Peace.")*

;)

Yeah, but most of my posts are just meaningless spam anyway. You know . . . like this one. ;)

Everyone loves spam! Just read the above...

(*I actually love everyone here and don't really talk down people on the board to friends on the outside. Quite the opposite, actually. :P)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's what I meant ;) Wow that's alot for one city!

It is. :D

Our next big record for characters will be when we add our 50th character to the bank. Right now we have 41 if you don't count the "agents" and the "stat yourself" characters.

Getting there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

20,948 posts!

1,143 topics!

163 members! (though of those, 60 have made no posts, so it's more like 103 members...)

130 member/player-made characters! (yeah, over 3/4s of those -- 105 -- are inactive & archived, but it's still an impressive number of characters! That's more than all the statted characters in the Freedom City campaign setting book!)

• 1 year later...