A Legacy of Crime (OOC)

Brown Dynamite

So since Midnight was not stopped by the curator or supervising department technician.  He gets a clearer look of the inside.  Notice Check

DC20

Spoiler

The first sign of the break in, is the absolute lack of signs of the break in.  The displays are all too clean.  Not a single visible trace of dust.  Regardless of how effective of a cleaning schedule the museum has that  level of cleanliness should be highly improbable

DC25

Spoiler

The alarm system says it's activated.  But, on close inspection Trevor notices that the clock on the alarm is still stuck on 12:05.

DC30

Spoiler

Looking very closely Trevor can spot the corner of what appears to be a piece of paper clinging to the bottom of a World War II era jeep's trunk.  If that was where the theft occurred, it stood to reason that the guard only noticed by rote of patrolling the museum so often.

• 1 year later...

Oof, sad to say I started this about a year and a half ago.  Anyways, as I'm jumping back into things.  I want to push this forward.  So we're in the first Flashback part of the story.  Welcome to the mid 1940s where firebombing Germany was all the rage, and 25 cents went a long way.