Dangers on a Train

angrydurf

Well monorail technically.  Normal morning commute on Freedoms famed Monorail is disrupted by villainous hijinks!  Heroes would be commuters on the monorail when a crime committed therein escalates.  looking for 2-3 (Dependant on PLs) local heroes riding the train in civvies to start.  I'll be bringing Phalanx along.

I'd be down with getting any of my characters in on this.  Kingsnake is legally blind, so he probably rides the rails regularly.  The Newt (who hasn't been re-approved yet) has powers well-suited to combat on a train (wall-crawling, elongation, etc.).

Ok gonna get this started in the next day or two.  Part of the thread is a bit reliant on heroes in their secret ID's so I think it's gonna be Miras, Kingsnake, and Gauss(assuming he has a civvy ID he uses)  Queenie is too public for this one.  I'll post here and PM people when it goes up.

Yep, he does, Gunter Raddick. He's not real open about his identity, offically he's jsut a major in the german army, whose files don't show him as a meta, but anybody who has a good knolwedge of World War 1 miht be able to connect the dots.

Edited by Saithor