Hell Week (OOC)

Brown Dynamite

OOC for this thread

Tiff let me know if you'd rather use Revenant than Blod.  I wasn't clear on the who for this belated Halloween thread!

DC10

Spoiler

The horn is magic.  For realsies

DC20

Spoiler

Not just any magic.  Previously a family artifact passed through succession by a family of heroes (until the family line died) it grants its user necromantic powers.  But, it was rumored that only those with a blood relation to its creators could use the horn.

DC30

Spoiler

One of the horn's supposed powers is the ability to allow the souls of the departed to walk among the living.  Crossing the threshold of life and death and walk among the living anew.

• 5 weeks later...

Alright guys give me a DC20 Search or Investigation checks. Of which neither have ranks so just Search really.

Search Investigate

Spoiler

There are scuff marks on the floor.  Apparently made by expensive women's shoes.  There enough distinct marks to make out that there were at least 10 different women here during the theft.

Regardless of whether they make that longshot roll or not they have magic awareness so there'll be some information in the IC that they're aware of still.