More questions!

I'm thinking of giving my character the disability of being not able to walk. He'd autofail Reflex saves and defense checks against melee as long as they didn't roll a natural 1, and of course he wouldn't beable to get around with out a wheelchair. How much of a drawback would this be?

Also, I'm thinking of running a shop that the character would also live in. Would this count as headquarters?

I'm thinking of giving my character the disability of being not able to walk. He'd autofail Reflex saves and defense checks against melee as long as they didn't roll a natural 1, and of course he wouldn't be able to get around with out a wheelchair. How much of a drawback would this be?

Disability (paraplegic; common, major; -4pp), and have a low Dex and Defense. Possibly a low Str, too, with some Enhanced Str useable only for upper-body stuff (since some paraplegics do have remarkably powerful arms and chests).

Also, I'm thinking of running a shop that the character would also live in. Would this count as headquarters?

Coitanly!