"Oh, so now we're complaining about my mouth and impressive flexibility? Funny," Erik hummed with mock-outrage looking over his bare shoulder toward Min and sniffing haughtily. Grabbing a trio of sweet peppers from a basket on the end of the counter near the refrigerator he tossed them up in the air one by one, effortlessly juggling them as he walked back over to the cutting board. "And your life does seem pretty glamourous, Talya. Meeting exciting people on rooftops, engaging in passionate romances, enjoying the finest in high class dining..." He caught the airborne peppers in one hand and put them down on the board while retrieving a nearby knife from its block. The vegetables were quickly slicing into quarters before he began dicing them with a rapid staccato of chops, the muscles in his back responding in a pleasant show for the women seated behind him. "What more could a renowned lady of mystery ask for?"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talya laughed. It was a different sort of laugh than the one most people usually heard. This one was utterly genuine and with her hair still rumpled and no make up to speak of, it made her look young. And happy. As Min leaned over, Talya absently caught her free hand, lacing their fingers together. The thief had deft, delicate hands, and she absently ran the pad of one thumb along the back of Min's hand, before letting her go. "Dinner and a show? Truly, I am spoiled."

Leaning a little forward on her stool, one bare leg tucked up under her, Talya reached forward to catch the next celery and peanut butter plane before it went flying off. With peanut butter on her fingertips and the comforting presence of Min's shoulder against hers, Talya glanced up to catch Erik's deft work with the kitchen knife, "But at the moment, my loves, not a single blessed thing."