It was easy to forget sometime just how charming Asad could be, it’s why she’d stayed away from him as much as possible. Just in case she did something stupid, well maybe not stupid but not something she wanted to do right now.

“I’d take him up on the Ulysses one thing he has a fairly good sense of fashion. Only sense he’s ever had.” she beamed a friendly smile at Asad

Agnus herself had gone for a stylish, but covering, dress from her fashion designer friend who charged others a lot more than when she’d first found her designs.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Agnus...!"  Lifting his head and he looked shocked at her, his mouth dropping open.  "You... you wound me."  His free hand shot up to clutch at his chest over his heart as he regarded her with a pained expression.  And like flipping a switch he looked back to Alexander.

"I have someone who will swing by the suites, we'll get you fitted.  This conference is a couple days.  You know, do the ego stroke, and the speeches.  I am not giving a lecture, so it wont be horrible.  So... Agnus you will have to be with Alexander, myself, or any male member of the retinue when outside of the room.  I hope you have some more conservatively cut clothes.  No smoking or drinking, while it is legal it does cause a problem."

He paused a moment, distracted by something on his tablet, and he frowned a bit more, before looking back to Agnus, "If you see another Al-Misri, you politely make your excuses, and you disappear.  They know what you look like, and some of them can smell fear."

Alexander nods quietly "Nothin' personal of course, just figured it's best to stay quiet and be thought an idiot that open my trap 'n' prove it is all" he explains before the matter of suits and articles are brought up, Alexander simply nods and as he absorbs what applies to hihim. not wanting to be a bad guest he decides to go with the flow of things as plans begin to materialize around him 

• 1 month later...

Dee nodded with understand as Erick mentioned the possibility that while they were busy trying to get information about Dr. Bhwarda, something could happen with the others.  <Well, unfortunately we are playing defensive here to an extent, so we have no way of knowing when the rogue agents might strike.  But personally, I would prefer trying to get some information about what we might not know while we wait for things to happen.  Never know what we might learn.>  She replied mentally.

"So...that just leaves us with arranging a massive block party."

• 3 weeks later...

/Agnus couldn’t help but wince at the memory of meeting some of Asad’s relatives, after lifetimes of seeing almost everything nothing really scared here but they came the closest. And she only meet the more moderate members of his family. If they knew what they’d almost done, what she’d said no to they probably would have thanked her. And that was the worst thing of all.

“Yeah I remember, I just wish i still had my shapeshifting ability. Though I’d never get rid of this wonderful hair.” she couldn’t help but make a joke of it “Let’s do this before a do something that’ll create a diplomatic incident...”

• 3 weeks later...

"That's likely not going to be an issue, the media wont report you being detained," came Amir's response, dry as ever.  Of course, the benefit for travelling with him was that things were taken care of.  They taxied down the runway to where they would get off.  Not quite terminal.  Fortunately this was his jet as well, and his crew so there was less a need for concern with them.  Though when he went to Dubai he made sure to have staff experienced with being there.  It helped.  This place was a unique breed of crazy that came with too much money and a lot of free time.

Their luggage would be taken to the car they already had there, a big Volvo SUV.  It was choice made for the sake of porting a good bit of people around.  Though his assistant was already there.  He arranged for a car for Ulysses, for him to get what he needed.  And Agnus would have her own car to take her to the hotel as well, because... well he didn't really want to sit in that confined of a space, or make an assumption.  He also just didn't draw attention to it, as he stepped out of the plane, it was windy enough to necessitate him buttoning his jacket as he moved down the stairs to the tarmac.  Like a stylish action movie the expensive vehicles were there waiting for him, and he moved to the arctic white SUV, stopping at the front of the car.

"Satnav should already have the hotel in place... drivers know their way too.  So if there is nothing else I will see you there."  It was like as soon as they touched down his demeanor went to a bit cooler, more aloof than he was before.