New Hero looking for something to do

Vaalus

Alright, I'm on it! What kind of game you guys want to play? What kind of characters are you? And what part of the city should it be in? I'm a somewhat violent "bad-ass normal" as tv tropes would call it, and I think I like southside, but that's mainly because of the mob presence, I could go with something else.

I'm fine with anything anywhere. I'm pretty much an 8 foot tall Champion of the Norse Gods who is here to show people that the Gods were used and abused by the Nazi's in WWII and given a bad name. He's slightly excessive in his use of force, but whatever we do need not be a combat story unless you want it to. I'm more than happy with roleplay.

You guys don't need to wait on a GM if you aren't planning on jumping right into a battle. If you want to just meet up and role play a little, start a thread and have at it. If you decide you do need a GM for something, decide how you want the thread to go, and post back here. :)

Yeah I’m fine with any ware. I'm a 16-year-old first generation Chinese American high school student with a six thousand year old dragon co-inhabiting his body.

His main abilities are water control, and he does that very well. (If I did my calculations right, a light load of water for him is around the 4,000 ton mark :o )

Thanks for the Info Barnum

I usually just try to make a pun on the expected path of the thread.

Also, if you guys are interested in having a villain show up, I could bring Icarus over. I'd need to figure out where this falls within the chat's chronology, but since my only active thread with Icarus is a time travel thread, I have some freedom in that regard. (I have another older thread where he is still Heavy, but that thread is taking place in 2007 still. :) )

I'd also have to figure out the motivation, but I can come up with something by the time I'd be coming in.