Halloween with the Claremonters!

The Sailor

Had a thought that has been batted about with the others here. Namely having a couple Halloween themed adventures with our new and old Claremonters alike. The one Idea I got is to have Sakurako and some students explore an abandoned amusement park for a scare, but things start getting... strange. There was also talk about a mansion with others.

Perhaps we could have some conversation on who will do what.

Huangs Parents are always busy on halloween so he's gonna throw an unauthorized house party at the legit haunted mansion he grew up in.  Hijinks ensue!  Not sure who's running it yet though.  Anyway that is another option that's been kicked around.  I think we're gonna split people on likely location and how well they fit the thread in question.

Yeah, I'll be running the amusement park scenario.

Sakurako discovers an abandoned amusement park through some urban exploration web site. She got permission to spend the night there for a costume party and to explore the site from the owner of the property... but then something unusual happens... the park isn't quite empty...

This is one I'm hoping 4 or 5 will want to do. That and we get to see Sakurako drive for the first time!

Edited by The Osprey