angrydurf

Raina rinsed her mouth and ran a soaked paper towel over her face, beginning to look a little embarrassed now that the scenario was over. She was sure the images would stay in her head for quite some time, but the calm sanity of a Claremont locker room at least offered some perspective. It also reminded her that Anibal technically wasn't supposed to be in the girl's locker room, but she still appreciated the support. "I could go for some sugar calories, yeah," she agreed, looking back at him in the mirror. "Give me a few minutes to change clothes and freshen up, and we'll hit the caf, okay?" 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay", he replied. A splash of water seemed to have washed away the initial shock and Raina was more or less back to her old self again. Aníbal looked around the room. He thought he heard someone walking down the hall, though it may have been his imagination. Either way, he was at the wrong place, and had to give Raina some time to change clothes. He wanted to get out of the tight Claremont jumpsuit himself and slip into something nicer and more comfortable. He nodded to Raina.

"I'll meet you at the athletic fields in 15 minutes", he said, "Then we can go get something to eat. See you soon!"

He waved to Raina as he left the locker room and made his way to the elevator, soon finding himself back on the surface. There was a spring in his step as he walked towards the dorms. Maybe this day wouldn't turn out to be a complete waste after all.