Couple of Thread Ideas

alderwitch

Okay, figured I'd toss out a few ideas I've finally nailed down some of the details on and see if there were any takers on a few thread ideas I had for some of my characters.

Trip to the Fens: For one or two or two Claremont kids that might be curious/bored enough to keep Robin company as she heads back to the Fens. Largely social sort of thread with some potential for low end scuffles with thugs.

Take Your Kids to Work: Also for Claremont kids, a class trip goes not 'wrong' per say but certainly sideways. Phantom's lecture about other dimensions collides into her job. Claremont kids that might be in a basic magic/dimensional sort of lecture. Probably 3 or 4. Some social, some combat, some investigation.

Back in Black: Bombshell's habits of preferring to take in a museum after hours turns problematic when there's a robbery in progress that trips the alarm for both police and potentially other heroes to answer. Largely investigative, some social, some combat (depending on the PL of the characters involved as the crooks in question are pretty low-rent). Numbers flexible. 

If folks are interested, feel free to let me know!

Jack of all Blades needs to catch up with Bombshell at some point although having a hero who can vouch for her might undercut the shenanigans of that museum thread!

I'll put Fred up for either Claremont thread; she'd be willing to accompany her roommate to see more of the city and interested in taking any optional classes she can.

Cathy would work for either Claremont thread, with her being out of her element for very different reasons.

Blodeuwedd background is that she's part of an Order that collects and keeps safe very dangerous Artifacts It could be amusing that she's at the museum trying to steal something at the same time as Bombshell's visit!

So juggling around interest and ability mixes, here's what I'm thinking for the various threads. I'll try to get those together in the next day. Feel free to catch me in chat or PMs if anything on here doesn't work for folks!

Trip to the Fens: Casey and Hannah

Take Your Kids to Work: Huang, Riley, Raina, Fred and Cathy

Back in Black: Crimson Tiger, Jack of All Blades, and Grimalkin