A Series of Sinister Schemes

angrydurf

I have two threads I plan to start up that may expand into more as plotting persists.  Looking for 2-3 characters of similar PL in each thread.  Initially these will be mostly smash em ups but there is deeper reasons to be explored leading into future threads.  I'm using these threads to get The Fellowship npc group into play.  If interested reply below with links to your character and let me know your preferred thread(s) I'll be cherry picking those that'll be best fit for each thread.  There will be some combat as well as room for investigation and I'd like to keep up post rates to around 1/day or faster where pacing allows.

Thread One:  Shopping Spree;  A peaceful day of shopping at the upscale boutiques of midtown is shattered by violent villainy.  But is there more to this than theft and property destruction?

Thread Two:  The Unfriendly Skies;  A commercial flight out of Jordan International is Hijacked minutes after take off.  A brief alarm was sounded by the pilots before radio silence descended and the plane continues to fly in low slow circles over the city as officials race to find a way to save the passengers and figure out who has seized the plane and what they want.

I would like to apply black knight for the second one, he's based in England but he's got a regular habit of pushing his portals to make the leap to Iceland to see his lady friend and once he's caught his breath do so again to take her on trips, though he'd normally catch his breath again afterwards before continuing id not mind him being dropped into trouble fatigued or something like that, or if Arna comes into play as a complication in ways not specified in her complications.

if there is not a huge Power level Difference