Geckoman is up in the paddock, Ecal. 

Magriette grabs Jack of all Blades with her Perception Range TK. Her Grapple check with it is +22

http://orokos.com/roll/341226 = 31, with the shaken.

If that succeeds, she will throw him against the wall and inflict a DC 26 Tou save as a full-round action. If not, she will attempt to retreat back through the door she came from.

Jack of all Blades

Full Action: Cutting through the door!

The door has +20 Toughness but the Drain Toughness component of the energy sword lowers that to +14. It then makes a Toughness Save automatically at (5 + Bonus) for 19. The DC for the Damage component of the energy sword is 21, so the door drops down to +13. He should be able to cut the rest of the way through next round by using extra effort.

I have no clue what the bonus/DC is on the dinosaur, but I'll work on the assumption it's still the same as the electrokinetic T Rex.

Move Action: Feint one of the big dinosaurs. It's a 26 as a move action with Skill Mastery. It's ambiguous whether it'd apply to the dino's attacks as we- oh, I have Set-Up we're good. 

Standard Action: CHAAAAAAARGE ON THE DINOSAUR! ALSO POWER ATTACKING FOR TWOOOOOOOO Ride check if necessary: 1d20+9 19

Open the door, get on the floor, charge attacking dinosaur: 1d20 16 So, assuming +7 melee, with +2 for charging/-2 for Power Attack, that's 23. Which I assume hits a bloody great dinosaur. For DC32, again, assuming those stats.