Characters Seeking Stories

Heritage

Hey gang! So I'd really like to get my characters into more threads; my posting rate's a bit slower now, but I'm in here almost every day and I love a good yarn. I am equally willing to work with both vets and newbies.

Miracle Girl is a flying teenage powerhouse with an upbeat attitude and a strong desire to right wrongs and help others. 

Grimalkin is a Dark Fae from New Jersey who is great at stealth and infiltration, but also has a wide array of useful powers. 

Shrike is Grim's faithful yet snarky sidekick, armed with three mystical artifacts that make her a solid low-PL crimefighter.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'm in the same position. Stormcrow needs more stories. I'll offer some ideas, but bear in mind I'm not comfortable GMing.

1.) A nature themed antagonist is amassing an army! Either animals or plants are being assembled for a strike against [insert city/town] under their malicious new master. This could take place in the park, or in a suitably nature rich environment outside the city. Drawn to the unnatural disturbance in nature, or simply out camping/hiking, our characters must find a way to disband the "dark druid's army".

2.) An old vigilante/anti-hero type character has recently died. During their long career this person amassed a trove of trophies from defeated foes, and a sizable arsenal of their own. The idea branches off from here, and can be used a few different ways including: A.) Someone found it and is now auctioning off dangerous items and information. A possible twist is, our characters get invited to the auction, or transported to it as bonus items! B.) A message was sent out on this person's death letting a large number of people know about the location of "the trove" and now those people, along with our characters, are on race to get there first.

If neither of those appeal, I could suggest other possible story ideas.

Edited by Sakuro

Wow, I love both those ideas, Saku! The first one would work well for the outdoorsy Casey (aka Miracle Girl), and the staff of Silberman's Books are naturals for the auction, which is a perfect reason for Grim and/or Shrike to become involved.

Now we just need a GM or two who might like to run these; any takers?

Edited by Heritage

I was thinking more we're doing some humanitarian work that ends up getting us in over our heads. Archetech probably does a lot of that sort of stuff as both a right thing to do and the good PR that comes with it, and having a young Hero working with Archetech's famous test pilot seems something that could happen in the process.

Edited by Endeavor

Heritage/Raveled: Looking through estate sales for deals is part of how Isaac makes a living (and keeps some dangerous items away from the public), yes. Supernatural affairs draw Stormcrow's attention as well. 

Edited by Sakuro
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes! I think we were talking about humanitarian efforts in Southeast Asia, with Casey as a target of pirates/kidnappers who knew who her dad was, but didn't know she had powers? Something along those lines.

Edited by Heritage

Ah, right! The intended trip was to help in Agent Orange cleanup there... A certain date you wish to start the story?

Also, Souffle Girl... you're welcome to join up with us. How would Mechanized hook up with Seahawk and Miracle Girl before we take a trip that, in superhero style goes wrong?