I'm going to post some stuff up for visual references. First off our boat. Note, that the hull of the "Noble Endeavor" is white.

b99316894z.1_20140723154407_000_god75icp

Next is what Endeavor is wearing, and what she's going to present to everyone to optionally wear.

LJtm8dr.png
Edited by Endeavor

Okay, got a little idea on how to proceed...

I want everyone to make Notice checks if they want to head to the "Flying Bridge" of the Yacht. Even Vonnie... as he'd have to recognize certain shapes. I'll post up spoilered responses to your rolls here based on the result. (No peeking. ;) )

A note on the vests that are part of Sakurako's gifts. They do have man-overboard beacons, a signal mirror, and they also have a "key" to the yacht. Something that looks like a credit card.She slipped in the bag they're stored in notes on the full compliment of things within them.

The white sailor collared jumpsuits are comfy breathible jumpsuits that aren't waterproof, hence why she's provided rainsuits for everyone.

The rainsuits are in the colors of your usual costume for your character (for means of identification) and can be worn over the jumpsuits, and have reflective tape in certain spots for visibility.

Edited by Endeavor

Heritage (Casey): You did beat a DC 10 though. You are heading to the bridge, right? You might be also looking around the ship making notes of where important emergency equipment is, or getting your bags in place, or what-not.

You notice that the clouds are getting thicker east (almost past our horizon) of our position, and that the water has a slight chop. It's a humid and warm day and if it wasn't for the breeze you'd be a bit uncomfortable.

Edited by Endeavor