Monopoly Misappropriations (OOC)

Oh, there might be more than just sidekick duties to be done, we're just getting started. :)

Search could be useful for finding new clues, Investigte for getting details off the origami, Notice could be applied against security camera footage, and Electronics could be brought into play to look for signs that tampering with the security systems had occurred. 

Well maybe at least the Search might pull up a clue. Note there isn't a search skill. But there is Notice.

I will take a moment to get a 20 on my Notice check as I got Skill mastery. In other words I'm taking 10.

I'm just using Notice to see if there is anything out of the ordinary... I got no skills that you're looking for, Mad.

Edited by The Osprey

Not at all -- I was giving Heri a chance to post ICly as he'd stated he'd intended to do, and I just hadn't had a chance over the past 22 hours since he did, what with working shifts at both jobs, to make a post.  I don't want to rush and make posts before you two have had a chance to get what you want posted yourselves.

So Shrike sees it but none of us do? Even after it's pointed out? Would have been nice to know that detail before I posted. I'll delete my post and wait for another GM post before I do anything.

On second thought I'll make a different post, but this is starting to get frustrating.

Also how does Shrike on a 13 notice something that I don't on a 20?

Edited by The Osprey

Also just noticed the oddity with the door. Sadly this tells me nothing on how to resolve this. At all and doesn't change my post. Or my confusion on how Shrike saw something on a recording, when Counters Concealment works against the person being concealed, not a recording of an area where a concealed person is. How can someone with CC see something that wasn't recorded?

Edited by The Osprey

I explicitly stated that Allen and Seahawk saw no sign of an intruder on the recording.  I then explicitly stated that Shrike saw something different, and then went on to detail what that was.  Counters Concealment doesn't enter into it for several reasons, primarily among which is that Shrike doesn't have Counters Concealment.  Other sensory powers, yes.

I'm sorry, but I've tried and tried, and this isn't working.  No matter how I do things, whatever I post is apparently confusing, wrong, or deliberately designed so that Seahawk can't possibly contribute.  I took up this request to run a thread for some new characters and new players, and the planned event for five heroes dropped to two in short order.  I've been modifying things to account for the necessary differences in manpower, but it now only barely resembles my original plan.

I'm sorry, Heritage.  I hate to drop a thread, but I apparently can't make this one work to everyone's satisfaction.