Recruiting 2 brave young mariners!

"The surface of the Earth is the shore of the cosmic ocean. On this shore, we've learned most of what we know. Recently, we've waded a little way out, maybe ankle-deep, and the water seems inviting. Some part of our being knows this is where we came from. We long to return, and we can, because the cosmos is also within us. We're made of star stuff. We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." - Carl Sagan

Greetings! Today I come with a bit of a proposal that Heritage has already signed on to (but confirming here would be great). I want to take Casey and two other Claremont age heroes on a trip into the unknown that starts from embarking from Yokohama when suddenly things get... weird. In the end we will be exploring the shores of a new world, saving some marooned fishermen, and discovering just where we ended up we might be seeing more of in the future! Are you ready to go in past "The Shores of the Cosmic Ocean"?

I need two more brave Claremont age heroes, particularly ones not adverse to getting wet. I would prefer PL 7-8 characters but one PL 10 won't break the bank. Being able to breathe water or otherwise being seaworthy will be a benefit. We will be sailing on Sakurako's new (mundane) yacht, the "Noble Endeavor", and all safety arrangements will be accounted for! So... who wants to have a good old sailing adventure?

One note... Dinos and Terror Birds.

Edited by Endeavor

From what I'm seeing Vonnie and Casey are the easiest to slot-in (They're classmates and have worked with each other before), how would Amorph get on? Through the grapevine? Not that I'm against Amorph joining, as there probably IS a reason.

Edited by Endeavor