HG's Shameless Plug for a Calvacade of Camaraderie

• 2 weeks later...

So, was looking at this and figured I'd throw my hat in the ring. I have a PL7 wanna be AEGIS agent in Chromium who is waiting one more GM approval who is in Bedlam who might need a little tutoring but Argonaut if she's interested. Either in or out of her armor depending if combat is going to happen.

And then Dara Tiagara, a dimensional hopping elf on the run might be interested in working with your possessed spirit shaman whose name I can't type. I'm open to ideas on this one as nothing came up immediately but I'd like to get them both in play sooner rather than later.

• 4 months later...

Alright, @Grumblefloof here's the pitch.  The Lunar Sentry MC is expecting a shipment into the city.  A courier for the Scarpia family is looking to make a name for himself by the stealing the shipment.  A teenager whose overconfidence and ambition leads him to drag three of his friends to try and rob what they assume is an arms shipment.  Of course, the shipment itself turns out to be a little more dangerous than an influx of automatic weapons (All of it occurring on Gorganzua territory to boot).

Edited by HGM