Build your own superhero!

I recently discovered a generator that builds characters in the style of the DC Animated Universe. I've used Hero Machine and I do like it, but this one is amazing. The selections are numerous and the illustrations are spot on. I've already redesigned my character and the results were impressive:

Nightrival14.png

One problem is that the site is in Portuguese. After tinkering with it for a few minutes I figured out how it works. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and hit the CRIAR!!! button, and the rest is self-explanatory.

The website, Fabrica de Herois, is here.

Portuguese? Bah! My Spanish lessons are of little help there! :P

That's far more than what my French classes can offer. :D

Hmm, can't seem to find any save function. Other than that it seems quite good.

I used a screen capture, assuming you're using a Mac. I don't know how other platforms perform that function. :oops:

Actually, it does.

Print Screen to copy the pic from the site. (well, copy the entire page)

Paste to a new/blank image in some image editing software (like MS Paint or Photoshop).

Save.

Edit as needed.

Unless what you're really asking is "how do I save a pic so it can be re-edited using the same software." In that case, that answer would seem to be "you can't."

Got some done and saved, and realized that most of my characters go in for monochrome quite heavily.

First up, Exile. Doesn't quite do him justice, though it'll serve.

Exile.jpg

Secondly I went and did Mongrel Angel, though the base model is rather, "flattering", compared to she's actually formed. The splash of colour is there pretty much solely to break up the vastness of the monochrome.

MongrelAngel.jpg

And lastly we have Frederick von Eaicher, aka "The Count" (he's really a baron). A character that'll potentially see play around here on the PL 6 level. I could show you his character sheet in case your interested.

PL6Vampire.jpg

Tisk, tisk. Someone should have told him that horizontal stripes can add 10 pounds. ;)

Well... He don´t seem care about it... But the reason I gave him black and white horizontal stripes is because that I want his costume to look like a prisoner clothing and to make him look like a real bad guy.

Well... He don´t seem care about it... But the reason I gave him black and white horizontal stripes is because that I want his costume to look like a prisoner clothing and to make him look like a real bad guy.

Which is incredibly awesome. :)

He needs a ball and chain.