Two Duplicators and Grim too!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright, I want to try something with Grim which I think I did once a long time ago. Grim knows from her previous encounter with the Duke that if you drop one of his bodies, he just jumps to another, so she wants to hit all of them at the same time. This means stunting either an Area effect or Burst off of her Create Object, targeting multiple Dukes via her Accurate Hearing.

What this looks like in play is Grim closing her eyes, concentrating for a few seconds, and then suddenly creating several smaller heavy objects (say sandbags like you see in old theaters) over the heads of each Duke several feet in the air, only for then to then plummet and bean them all.

It probably won't take them all out, but it may drop a few of them; what say you, Tiff?

Edited by Heritage
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, Grim is going to try and sniff out the real Duke by finding the one that doesn't have any of Merge's smell on it. My first attempt yielded an 18, which I doubt is high enough to find him, so I'm going to blow an HP (which I think I still have?) on a reroll and hope for the best.

Wow; okay, since I rolled a whole point better and got a frickin' 19, I believe I add 10 which brings it up to 29? Is that enough to spot him?

Edited by Heritage
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...