Old Movies--The Cleaner

IIRC, the American version ("The Professional") had a few scenes cut out & rearranged so it was less "edgy" than the original version ("The Cleaner").

I've saw it on TV a while back. It had some really sweet moments, but man . . . there were some seriously creepy moments too. And not in a good way. :shock:

Even my sister said, "Dude, that's wrong."

And she's a complete perv. ;)

As mentioned by Dr A, the international cut (also known as Leon or Leon:The Professional) is the way to go with this one, even sweeter/creepier/cooler than the original, and it's one of my top ten films of all time :twisted:

La Femme Nikita is also great, and has Reno starring as a much more inept form of cleaner, which was the character Luc Besson used as the inspiration of Leon; it also led to the US cable show of the same name starring Peta Wilson.

IIRC, the American version ("The Professional") had a few scenes cut out & rearranged so it was less "edgy" than the original version ("The Cleaner").

They put them back in for Leon the Professional. It is a little creepy, but still a great movie