Naga Fist - PL 11 - Master_Pelle

I have looked over the build and this is what I found...............

Abilities: 28

Combat: 40

Saves: 10

Skills: 13

Feats: 17

Powers: 16, 8, 3, 4, 1, 4, 7 = 43

Drawbacks: -4

-total: [150]- 147

“Before the evening of Naga Fireballs, he found a female naga who was captured by group of Deep Ones. Sunan went to rescue the female naga from the Deep Ones by using his thaiboxing skills and defeated all of them even they are stronger than him but he got a small scar on his right cheek.â€Â

1a] What are the deep ones?

1b] How did he find the women in trouble?

1c] What kind of trouble was she in?

1d] Even though they were stronger than he was, how did he get the scar on his face?

2] What kind of job does he have with his dibing ability?

3] Is the Naga gem a known magic item? Did he know what powers it would give him before he took it?

4] Trade offs should be posted as +2 attack/-2 save DC, +2 tough/-2 BDB. It is easier for us to read.

5] If you would please put how much each power costs beside it for easier adding.

6] I am not sure that complication will work. I will have to discuss it with the other ref’s.

7] Immunity says [Magic; Cold, Drowning, Pressure] Is that supposed to be immunity 4 or that all immunities are magic in origin?

8] I am not sure getting flight from a swimming power is justified.

9] Is the gem always visible? It may be hard to have a normal identity with a big gem protruding from your hand.

10] I count 147 points.

1a: Deep Ones are races from Freedom City setting.

1b: I forgot the part where I should write that he walking near the river and then he spotted her.

1c: Well the deep ones are tried to captured her because she is a princess and I should add description that using something to captured her.

1d: Well, while fighting against them, one of the them successfully clawed at him at his face.

2: I don't know about it, he is more like a freelance diver who do any kind of diving job.

3: I have reading little the myth of Naga that it is said they have gem on head or throat where it said that it hold mystical powers and it could give away to other person. So in in other word he may know little about that gem hold powers but he don't what kind of powers it held but he take it anyway.

4: I will change that.

5: Ok, I will try to add the points cost.

7: The immunity is from magic origin.

8: Well, it is from magical origin so that he gain magic ability to swim in the water and also can "swim" in the air too.

9: Hmm... I will try to change the part of it.

10: It is actually 150 points because the total cost of save is 13 not 10, if you simple removed the attributes bonus from the save, you will see the actually amount of save cost.

I have looked over the build and this is what I found...............

Abilities: 28

Combat: 40

Saves: 10

Skills: 13

Feats: 17

Powers: 16, 8, 3, 4, 1, 4, 7 = 43

Drawbacks: -4

-total: [150]- 147

“Before the evening of Naga Fireballs, he found a female naga who was captured by group of Deep Ones. Sunan went to rescue the female naga from the Deep Ones by using his thaiboxing skills and defeated all of them even they are stronger than him but he got a small scar on his right cheek.â€Â

1a] What are the deep ones?

1b] How did he find the women in trouble?

1c] What kind of trouble was she in?

1d] Even though they were stronger than he was, how did he get the scar on his face?

2] What kind of job does he have with his dibing ability?

3] Is the Naga gem a known magic item? Did he know what powers it would give him before he took it?

4] Trade offs should be posted as +2 attack/-2 save DC, +2 tough/-2 BDB. It is easier for us to read.

5] If you would please put how much each power costs beside it for easier adding.

6] I am not sure that complication will work. I will have to discuss it with the other ref’s.

7] Immunity says [Magic; Cold, Drowning, Pressure] Is that supposed to be immunity 4 or that all immunities are magic in origin?

8] I am not sure getting flight from a swimming power is justified.

9] Is the gem always visible? It may be hard to have a normal identity with a big gem protruding from your hand.

10] I count 147 points.

1a: Deep Ones are races from Freedom City setting.

1b: I forgot the part where I should write that he walking near the river and then he spotted her.

1c: Well the deep ones are tried to captured her because she is a princess and I should add description that using something to captured her.

1d: Well, while fighting against them, one of the them successfully clawed at him at his face.

2: I don't know about it, he is more like a freelance diver who do any kind of diving job.

3: I have reading little the myth of Naga that it is said they have gem on head or throat where it said that it hold mystical powers and it could give away to other person. So in in other word he may know little about that gem hold powers but he don't what kind of powers it held but he take it anyway.

4: I will change that.

5: Ok, I will try to add the points cost.

7: The immunity is from magic origin.

8: Well, it is from magical origin so that he gain magic ability to swim in the water and also can "swim" in the air too.

9: Hmm... I will try to change the part of it.

10: It is actually 150 points because the total cost of save is 13 not 10, if you simple removed the attributes bonus from the save, you will see the actually amount of save cost.

• 4 months later...