As Molienda stumbled back some more, covering his face, currently smoking profusely, Cho stood back up, pulling off the now blackened and twisted helmet covering her face. "You weren't expecting that, weren't you? H-honestly you're kinda lucky, I thought that was going to blow your head off..."

"You! AAH! MY FACE! YOU..." A long stream of swearing in spanish followed.

Pulling on the damaged makeshift suit, Cho tore it off her body, wearing her regular costume underneath. "O-okay...you...you can give up now. I don't want to kill you, even if you're a scumbag."

"AAAGH! AAAH!" Molienda scream, lowering his hands, showing her the full extent of the damage, a huge chunk of his skin having been burned right off. In some places it was nothing but blackened bones. Despite this, he was still very clearly alive and capable of surviving given how resillient he was.

"Ew.." Horrified, Cho looked away. "Oh that's horrible."

"YOU DID THIS!"

"I-I know...I just..." Cho started to feel horrified she could even do that. It hadn't really occured to her, all she wanted was to take down Molienda but seeing him like that was quite horrific. However she didn't get to feel bad for long as he roared and jumped into the air, landing his feet on her.

"I WILL GRIND YOU INTO DUST! HRAAAH!" Grabbing Cho, he started to slam her into the ground face first. As a last resort, Cho altered the ground beneath them, making it stretchy and fluid as it engulfed Molienda, restraining him. While he screamed in rage, restrained, she proceeded to punch him until her fists would break. He might outmatch her in raw power and in endurance, but that didn't matter.

Edited by RobRX

"You won't hurt anyone! ANYMORE!" Cho shouted as she punched Molienda in the jaw.

"Graah! Thought you said you wouldn't kill me!"

"Oh I'm not killing you." Another punch. "I don't kill. I never plan to." And another. And another.

"Greeheeheeheehahahaha!" Molienda started laughing loudly. "I have taught you well, then. HAHAHAHA! Now you want to hurt me. Slowly. Painfully. Returning everything a thousandfolds. Face it. I have won." He grinned at her with what was left of his lips, showing ugly sharp teeth. Cho's face twisted with revulsion. "You enjoy it. The violence. Now.  Keep hitting. Do it. You know you want to."

"No. I'm...I-I'm not like that I..." Looking at her hands, Cho suddenly felt very lost and confused.

"It's simple. You decide who is the good guy and who is bad guy. Then you crush the bad guy. Isn't that already what you do? You're already judge and jury no? Then why not become the executionner. I've seen into you. There is great anger. And that is good." He replied, breaking free from his restraints and walking up to her. "I was much like you once. I....AGH!" Molienda found himself interrupted as Racer had popped back on her feet and sliced him in the back with her claws. "You need to respect your elders, child! Be quiet while I TALK!" Once more, Racer ate some mud. "Such a shame. You are all so close to finally understanding the true meaning of life. And that meaning is nothing but endless violence and conflict and he who is strongest makes rule."

"Y-you're wrong...let her go, you sack of s***!"

"And tell me; why would I let her go? Who WILL force me to let her go? You? But you're not strong enough. And if you were strong enough then what? You would force me to? Doesn't that just prove that I'm right?!"

"You are one sick bastard who never shut the hell up, don't you?"

"The battle is more than physical. Hreeheehee. Even if I do like the physical part the most. So tell me, where are you friends?"

"T-they're around they.." Cho stopped talking, suddenly realizing how much the battle noises had nearly died out.

"Well I sure don't see them, no? They're probably dead. Or will be soon."

Extending her hand, Cho helped Racer stand up. The two were in poor shape, having taken quite the beating from being wailed on by Molienda.

"Two on one? Fine by me."

"Final battle, Racer?"

"....Yes." She replied, as weakly as ever. It just wasn't her thing to speak loudly it seemed.

"Sorry it had to end like that." Cho breathed out. "A-allright..."

"Are you SCARED, little girl?"

"Y-yeah, I..I-I really am."

"Then why are you still fighting me?"

"Because I have to."

"You might die."

"Y-yeah, I know."

On cue, the two charged Molienda. Fists and claws crashed against his scabby red (and slightly burnt) torso. Even with the two of them very close to their limit, it didn't matter. Cho had wanted to play the part of the classical superhero and that meant she had to keep going, no matter the consequences. Beside, at this point it was becoming quite the habit of getting herself completely beaten to a bloody pulp. She and Racer rained down blow after blow on Molienda, until none of the three could even properly stand. Battered, beaten and broken, they all just remained there, in the rain.

Unfortunately for them, Molienda still had a bit of a fight left in him, perhaps aided by his regeneration. Standing up (barely), he kicked Racer Konchu. Seeing this, Cho placed herself between Molienda and Racer, taking the second kick.

"Pfeh. Pfah. I think we can call it...a day." Molienda grunted out after kicking Cho. Despite his healing wounds, he was still quite worn out by this needlessly long brawl. The whole thing had lasted out far too long for the overall good and well being of anyone involved. "How about you call it quit now? Or do I have to break down every bone in your body?"

"Y-you....y-you...p-p-probably should." Cho stuttered, while slowly raising herself back on her feet, before collapsing halfway. "Hrg...agh...one more try."

"You're insane." Molienda replied, completely serious. No more boasting or menaces.  Rather a mixture of surprise and almost concern, strangely enough. "No one sane would push themselves this far. Your body is in ruin." He too wince and found himself shaking, barely able to stand either.

"Cho. You don't have to do this." Said Racer, putting a clawed hand on Cho's forearm, weakly trying to hold her back.

"I-I have to. F-for the team."

"He's right, it's madness. The others they...they would never do this for you."

"So?"

"So it's crazy. Saboteur and Brainclay would consider you a casualty."

"S-so what..."

"She's right. The others have likely deserted you."

"I don't care."

"Then you are hopelessly naive."

And with that, Molienda punched Cho one last time, knocking her to the ground unable to move. "Now to finish th-AAAAAAGH!" He didn't get to finish his sentence as a ray of light struck him in the back. Felipe taking his chance to offer some more payback. Then the ground eruped beneath him, swallowing him up to the waist.

"Wow you're still standing, really how did you even do that?" Magmatic said, arriving at the scene, looking rather banged up too, her gem-like body like cracked. Following her were Saboteur and the others, also looking in terrible shame overall.

"L-let him go. Or, um, just let him stay here." Cho said at the others, before they could finish off Molienda.
 The descision was met with shock and protest, but accepted. Instead the ground only swallowed up Molienda even more, leaving only his head sticking out of the mud as the WYRM crew left.

--

Once again, this mission had left Cho a total wreck, unable to move. While the others were packing things and preparing to leave, Cho and Racer talked a bit.

"That was incredible."

"N-no, it really wasn't."

"It was."

"N-no I-I...I was..." Her face contorted in pain and tears came out the corner of her eyes. "I was faking it the whole damn time, this is the w-worst pain of my life. I-I'm...going to die. Plus I soiled my supersuit a few times. I-I...I just...it's..."

"You kept standing back up."

"F-for the team."

"But Cho, they had left."

"W-who cares. They came back."

"You had that much faith in them?"

"N-no not really."

"But you still did it."

"Y-yeah. Because I had to. Had to try. Had to give...look I don't know, somekind of example I guess. G-gah...aah.." Horribly pained from her injuries, Cho writhed. "I could try to heal now, but I'm too tired."

"You did all this only for us?"

"I-I'm sure Miles would think I did it out ego." She said, looking away.

"But what do you think?"

"I don't know. I really don't. J-just that, um....that's really not a stunt I can repeat any time soon."