"The shopping won't be required. I couldn't be a bother to our host."

She pressed a button and looked up through her selections on the internal HUD of her suit, eventually making a selection that loosened her suit some, and turned her suit white with blue trim that seemed to accentuate her body's curves, a blue skirt with white striping near the bottom and a dramatic blue sailor collar with white trim, and the vest of her costume turning white with blue trimming. She very much went full space-sailor in this mode but the look seemed cutting edge. The helmet disappeared, keeping a neck that seemed to blend into the suit's collar...

"Something I've been experimenting with for a new look."

Edited by Endeavor

Giang stood off to one side quietly as the show resumed.  When Sunshine's assistant came over to her and the others, the Asian young woman turned her attention to the other young woman.  Giang gave an appreciative smile but shook her head.  "While I appreciate the offer, shopping for clothes will not be necessary."  She replied. 

"Nor will transportation."  She added, as s water spout came arching through the air toward her.  "The address of where the party will be held and the time I should be there will be enough."  Giang stated as she jumped nimbly onto the water that hovered in the air.

"Aye, I can be making my own arrangements as well thank ya." ulysses pipes up as he's snapped out of a light daze "no offence to you or ya boss but anonymity is something of an asset to those in our proffession." he explains as diplomaticly as possible even as he thanks the stars for having the foresight to pack the suit he'd bought for the braddocks meeting with lady whatsherface in-case of emergencies.

"Nothin' so impressive as our friends here but I'm pretty fast on my feet." he says with a slight swell of pride.