The Hunt (OOC)

Barnum

Thanks Barnum. It seems we do need it.

Since Stygwyr beats Captain Wonder's Assessment check, what should the Captain learn about the Bloodseeker's bonuses?

It says in the book that if he loses the opposed roll, the GM should over - or under-estimate the target's bonus.

Who should tell him this? Or should we just wing it with over- or under-estimation?

Btw, here's the roll: Bluff check against Assessment (1d20=14)

Who should tell him this? Or should we just wing it with over- or under-estimation?

Btw, here's the roll: Bluff check against Assessment (1d20=14)

Well, given that Wonder's strategy is going to be to fly down and punch the demon in the face either way, it's mostly an issue of how he's going to roleplay it. And how hard he's going to hit. ;)

Oh, and given Wonder's Benefit as Champion of the Egyptian Pantheon, Stygwr probably has a pretty good chance of knowing who this particular embodiment of Lawful Good is...

How big is the West End anyway?

Not huge. Think the Bowery, not Brooklyn.

Also, should we say we're fighting in the middle of the area?

Well, if you started out chasing gangs, you're probably near Greenbank already, as it's one of the worst neighborhoods in the area.

Shaz, I'm using a Know (History) check to identify Captain Wonder.

It can be any other knowledge check anyway since he doesn't have any knowledge ranks so this would only be an intelligence check.

Here's the result: Knowledge (History) check (1d20=14)

I figure it's a DC 10 check for an easy question. Am I right?

Sure, given his background, identifying the champion of the Egyptian pantheon should be no problem.