Raveled

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, I'll allow that.

Samantha Cline, aka Luna Moth, was a wealth and beauty-obsessed supercriminal contemporary to the first Raven. She had a suite of machines that let her fly, emit mind-controlling pheromones, and shoot sticky webs to slow people down.

Samantha was eventually captured and incarcerated in a mental institution. A few years back, she was smuggled out of the facility to act as a test subject for a power-granting device. It rejuvenated her and mutated her, making her into a woman-bug hybrid with many of her old powers. Raven II hasn't taken the time to track Luna Moth down, but going by her old MO it seems likely that she ensnared someone with money and is milking him dry for adoration, as much as for cash.

Edited by Raveled

You can set your preferences so that you automatically follow any thread you post in; I'd recommend doing that.

Good to know. But the Followed Threads page is a mess for me typically, as if there is no rhyme or reason to the order of the threads (instead of "thread with the most recent new post at the top").

Miracle Girl

There's a fence! It's wrought iron, and you should probably try to not run into it.

Endeavor

There's a fair few guys in black turtlenecks and slacks prowling around. They look more or less like standard rent-a-thugs, and you can see that a few of them have pistols. They're mostly grouped in the front of the property; you can't see more than two or three in the back.

Nevermore

In addition to the guys with guns, you can spot a number of security cameras. They're fairly big and unsubtle, and their line of sight seems to mostly cover the front approach.