Raveled

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's a big enough mall, it might have a wide variety of shops; maybe there's an electronics store like a Best Buy or an Apple Store that has a sale just at the Millennium Mall location, and he needs something for his phone, tablet or computer?

Actually Ikea doesn't like building stores in the city. They tend to build stores out in the 'burbs or eve beyond, for two reasons. Firstly Ikea favors a wide-open, spread-out floorplan and that much space is much more expensive in a city than out in the sticks. Secondly, they have a philosophy that going shopping at Ikea should be an 'experience.' You shouldn't be able to swing by on your lunch break to pick up a new table; you should plan your day around your Ikea expedition!

There's probably a Art Van's Warehouse in the mall, though.

KD, I'm going to give one more day, then we're going to have to move forward without Nevermore.

I had a busy day yesterday. But as I'm still not really set on an idea, move the action forward. I can do "dramatic vigilante entrance" better than "Robin slips to the mall bathroom to change". :P

• 2 weeks later...

Uh, what is happening? No one has told me all this stuff happened since the last post.

So apparently I've been moved into holding with casey in the same room as the criminal that tried to mug her?

I don't know what I'm doing here but sitting and waiting.

Edited by The Osprey

Uh, what is happening? No one has told me all this stuff happened since the last post.

So apparently I've been moved into holding with casey in the same room as the criminal that tried to mug her?

I don't know what I'm doing here but sitting and waiting.

Just to be clear, the two thieves have been taken into the back area and put in different offices. Brigandine and Nevermore are with one, I don't know where Miracle Girl and Endeavor are.

Hmm; can we say they're with the one Endeavor tazed? Or maybe it would be better if they could still interact with the other two Claremonters.