Afterglow (OOC)

Heritage

Heritage, I would point out a big error in your posts about Velocity. In costume, she wears a brunette wig.

Oh really? I thought she was a brunette who wears a blond wig, based on the picture on your sheet :oops:

Well, I'll have to edit it a bit, I guess...

Yeah, that picture was more done to show what the main part of her costume looked like that what she completely looked like in costume. I have worked a bit on an full version, but never finished it.

I’ll get a in-costume description added to her sheet to prevent future confusion.

Okay, I updated the posts, and abused my judge's powers to edit Grim's quote in Shadowboxer's post to make it match; I hope all parties are okay with it as it now stands.

No problem. I would have done the same.

I can't think of anything else to write; as far as I'm concerned, we can close this one up, unless you have anything else you want to add, SB.

You're right. We accomplished what we set out to do. :) I can write the final post and we can leave it that. We were planning the undercover segment of the story by PMing each other so maybe we can move forward with that?

You're right. We accomplished what we set out to do. :) I can write the final post and we can leave it that. We were planning the undercover segment of the story by PMing each other so maybe we can move forward with that?

Oops, I posted one last one anyway; oh well, they have nice symetrical exits now. I will PM you later today, and we'll go from there. Thanks for making that fun and interesting, more than just moving the plot forward. :)