Incursion: Blockade Runners (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, with Minions, Takedown works like Takedown 2, but still same result.   

Anyway, the first group Bliss would hit is the one rushing toward the main group.  First three antibodies: miss their toughness save. 

So does the second group of three.

I will say Bliss is able to reach out to two more antibodies: but the first of those makes its toughness save, ending the takedown. 

So, in total, Bliss takes down six.

Kharad is up!

Is it worth having Kimber pick up the technicians telekinetically and flying them where they need to get? She can lift up to 400lbs altogether. Alternatively, how far away are those flying ships? She could fly up to fight them but she only has Flight 1 so she'd probably have to let them come to her.

For the moment the fighters are too far away.

As for moving the technicians, I will say that you can just move all of them, and get them most of the way across the courtyard (and at least up out of the reach of the antibodies for the moment).

Round Two 

26 Needle Fighters
21 Wraith (bruised 2, 2 HP)
16 Antibodies
16 Bliss (unharmed, 3 HP)
15 Kharag (bruise 2, 2 HP)
10 Ghost Girl (unharmed, 4 HP) 
9 Dragonid (bruise, 1 HP) 

The other needle fighter currently on the scene loops back around and shoots at Dragonid, missing with a 14.

Wraith is up!

Wraith has four antibodies that had attacked her and would be in range.  So I will roll in order for them: 24, 21, 28, 11, so first two go down and the third makes its save and breaks the takedown attack, so the fourth never needed to even roll. 

The two remaining antibodies attack Wraith again: both missing with 12s. 

Three antibodies will move up to attack Bliss: 11, 9, 28, so two misses and a hit.  DC 23 toughness save for Bliss. 

Two other antibodies go after Kharag: 20, 14, so one hit and a DC 23 toughness save for Kharag.

Okay, not going to hold this up any longer, rolling for Bliss: 27, so she makes it. 

Rob, Kharag picks up another bruise and is dazed.  Let me know if you want to reroll or shake off the daze, if so, he is up.

Giz, you can go ahead and go with Ghost Girl.