Cavalier was busy grappling with the Antibody that had entered close contact range when the transmission came over his headset. "I'm on it," he said, "just as soon as I... gah!" The cybernetics-laden corpse lunged forward, needle-like teeth - he really didn't want to think about what had happened to the originals - trying very hard to puncture his helmet and expose him to hard vacuum. Fortunately, he had managed to draw back just enough to avoid the deadly bite - and, while the Antibody reeled from the blow that failed to connect, he surged forward, using the full augmented strength of his suit to deliver the mother of all headbutts. 

"We got anyone who's not engaged in close quarters combat who can strafe those column supports?" 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for retreating to a tighter space.  Argonaut flew backwards using her Jet boots to create some distance before firing a shot at the Antibody that managed to knock her armor around some.  The bolt of entropic energy left a large hollow hole in the center of the Antibody's chest before it crumpled over.  "I will make a run for the columns"  Argonaut responded to Cavalier's statement.

She wasn't sure where Geckoman had run to after he climbed up for a better view.  But, Cavalier and Hronos seemed to be capable of eradicating groups of Antibodies en masse.  So it made sense that either her or Geckoman, Sun Walker was too busy guarding the ship, would be the best volunteers for taking down the columns while the rest fought off the hordes.