Hero seeking game

JoT, I would be up for something that could have your character meet up with Velocity, which could be a bit of fun (seeing as they are both teenage girls :)). Not sure right now what that could be though. Will try to give it some thought (though I am kinda in the middle of finals right now).

Grimalkin is also a teenaged girl and a fellow creature of the night; I was thinking of having the two of them meet up, which could possibly lead to your character being invited to Nightrival's team, though I guess that could develop from meeting velocity as well.

Waitaminute, three young women working for a mysterious older man? Do I smell "Nightrival's Angels" in our future?

"How'ya doin', Angels?"

(chorus) "Hi, Nightrival!"

:o ;)

We also have to figure out where this is going to happen; normally, Grim hangs out in the Fens and Southside, but one of the reasons I gave her the messenger gig is that will broaden her horizons, so to speak, allowing her to be active in more parts of the city. North Freedom might be a stretch, but anywhere Downtown would be fair game.

Kiera's relatively new in town so anywhere with shopping, clubs or monuments is fine.

I'm thinking in and around Liberty Park might be good, there or Parkside. As a not-so-diligent bike messenger, Grim will probably spend as much time in the park as human possible; lots of water fountains, plenty of benches and shade trees, and hot and cold running boys - also rollerblading and cycling boys, too! This is a great place to enjoy a long lunch or hang out with your fellow bikers after dropping off your last delivery.

If we do want to involve a new-escaped Dryad, the trees might call out to her as well (shrug).

Hehe, I don't know, it sort of plays on some of the jokes here :)

I'll try to get a post up today or tomorrow, now that I am done with my second final and don't have one till Thrusday (though there is a lot to prepare for that one, as it is for my Bankruptcy class!)

Well, I don't mind our system, (I got to schedule many of my finals, and purposly left myself four days to work on bankruptcy).

Anyway, sorry for the delay, trying to think how I want to bring in Megan, it might be a big post.

• 4 weeks later...