Gizmo

Incursion: God Squad [OOC]

Alright, here we go! You can each decide at which e-mail/phone number/other means of contact your character received the video file. Give me a post of your character getting ready then step through that portal!

Miras is going to have to figure out a less heavy outfit for this thread.

Well, there's a high of about 20C / 70F and a low of about 10C / 50F, for the sake of argument.

There's no incantation in the e-mail, Rav, they all have the same sort of shadow portal opening in whatever room they're in to take them to Egypt. Yes, this is a relevant detail!

Tagging. I'm assuming there's an active portal for all of us?

EDIT: haha, question answered above, I'm silly.

Edited by KnightDisciple

Quibble. Arrowhawk doesn't have a Batcave, or a supercomputer. He's... well, look at how Roy Harper's clone operated in Young Justice series two.

Sun Walker has no relevant skill ranks, but I'm going to do an untrained Pop Culture roll. 

Here we go: 3.

So clueless. 

Edit: Maybe Notice will be kinder: 19.

Well, he'll see stuff, anyways. 

Edited by KnightDisciple

For those not in chat when I linked to it:

From the position of the sun in the sky they can assume that they have indeed traveled to Egypt. There are some ancient, man-made structures a ways off into the distance that Miras can reasonably guess constitute a necropolis.

Arrowhawk has none of those skills! Clearly Set chose the wrong person for the mission WHY IS IT SO HOT 

Miras is activating Body of Smokeless Fire and In the Blink of an Eye, and zooming towards the explosions at 250 MPH.

So, Ecal, how would Arrowhawk react to the idea and/or action of Sun Walker giving him a boost/ride? Since he's the only one who doesn't have something to boost movement. 

Well that, but running instead.

Since Sun Walker can't fly.

Yet.

But he can casually jog as fast as a Corvette!

Appropriately enough, the only thing that can keep up with the djinni is the fire elemental.

Edited by Raveled

well, I see no reason to disappoint the masses. Taking a full round action to transform into Fire Form. Then, moving all out using Flight at 250mph speed

For completeness' sake, Set is arranging his Shapeshift into:

Speed 3 + Super-Movement 1 (Sure-Footed) [5PP] (hyena legs)

And gimme some Initiative rolls!

Initiative: 1d20+8: 19 [1d20=11]

Fire Form

COMBAT
Attack: +4 Melee, +4 Ranged, +6 Fire Form
Grapple: +4
Defense: +8, +2 Flat-Footed
Knockback: -3
SAVES
Toughness: +6
Fortitude: +4
Reflex: +8