Superteam? Superteam

Darksider42

For quite some time now, Riff has been more or less unattached to any superhero team in the game and to be honest Riff not the sort of person that works well as a solo hero. Hes a Musician that plays Rock and Metal after all, he's at his best when hes in a band and not a solo act. :P

Since I've been informed that there are a few superheros floating around that are currently unaffiliated who are not A ) Teenagers part of Next Gen or B ) Off in space having space adventures with all the other space teams, I thought I would check over here and see if there was any interest in a shiny new superhero team!*

So , who is interested?

*Name of superhero team still pending and is subject to change.

Edited by Darksider42

Well, my character Nano Angel might use a team, but she's pseudo-affiliated to AEGIS since they're the ones who busted her out of confinement in a mad scientist's lab. If you could use a flying psychic mad scientist who just won't stay dead, she's the girl for you.

Oh, she used to play bass guitar too. As an amatour.

Edited by souffle_girl
  • 1 month later...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Important question. This isn't the Interceptors or Vanguard or anything.

Edited by Arichamus

Well, there is always the chance encounter fighting a foe if you're grasping at straws.

Also there could be a NPC benefactor.

That still runs the question of why these people stay together. It's not good to have a team where half the members are a part of it 'just because.' First find a group that does well together, then make them into a team.

Well what ties the different potential members together?

To be honest no one has really put forward much reason so far.

With the constant questions and doubts about this I'm starting to consider giving up on this...

EDIT: Forgot to mention, still kinda sick so Depression is something that constantly kicks at me. So me being negative is more likely to happen.

Edited by Darksider42

That still runs the question of why these people stay together. It's not good to have a team where half the members are a part of it 'just because.' First find a group that does well together, then make them into a team.

Which prompts me to ask: are we going to make Corona, Memorial and Mechanized into an official team after incursion? OT, I know.