Supercape

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 - Fiegr Iss

8 - Phantasmo - Unharmed - 2 HP

7 - Black Knight - Unharmed - 1 HP

To start with, Feigr Iss will summon a wall of Ice, cutting of Tanya and himself for Agna, Black Knight, and Phantasmo. Thats a nasty piece of civvie endangerment, so an HP to you both (included above)

NB: We are on an Icy Mountain Top!

Environmental condition is extreme cold, but BK and Phantasmo are both immune to cold environments. 

The area behind the wall is currently unseen. Of course, you could teleport above into the air or something. 

More concerning is the ice and rock and falls. Moving around is a DC 10 Climb skill. Moving around the Ice Wall is more difficult, a DC 20 Climb Roll and will take a full round. 

Also, you will be flat footed unless you wish to risk dodging. Doing so on icy rock means a DEX CHeck. DC 10 to avoid slipping (prone), DC 5 to avoid falling. Let me know what you want on your round. 

OK can you throw me a DC 10 Reflex roll not to tumble after your punch and teleport - its icy, with poor visibility, etc. The amount you tumble will be 10 feet plus 10 per 2 points of failed save (at which point you grab onto something!)

Unfortunately the left hook fails to hit! 

Post away!

Which means Black Knight is up! (and facing the wall of ice)

I will lay waste to it i hope (Area damage 7), hitting just it and feigr and have a few choice words for his cowardly tactics! prehaps making a diplomacy check as a move action to try and make him go through us first if arna is willing to translate.

Edited by Exaccus

DIplomacy is a full round action at minimum (normally much longer). Intimidate or Bluff can be done as a move action however (with the penalty for not speaking a known language...but then, what languages would he understand??? ;) )

The Area Damage can certainly affect the wall, but he will have cover from it. 

Round 2

19 - Fiegr Iss - Unharmed

As I see it now everyone is on the same side of the Ice Wall. 

But, what have we here?

Feigr Iss:

Move Action: Walk through his wall of ice to the other side!

Standard Action: Encase Phantasmo in Ice! (A Snare 8 Effect, Perception Range - this is a Reflex Save DC 18 For Phantasmo!)

[Feigr Iss has Permeate 3, limited to Ice, and Vision Penetrates, limited to Ice!]

Also can you have a DC 20 Sense Motive Rolls

Tanya is acting oddly, with odd tics and grunts, as if becoming possessed!

Round 3

19 - Fiegr Iss - Injured (Dazed till 10)

The Ice Wall is destroyed, but we are still floundering on ice, ready to get tumbled off!

But what have we here, this mountain is indeed mystical!

Agna is possessed! 

Sense Motive Check DC 10 to also notice...

Tanya is showing the same subtle signs of being taken over!

As for Agna: She rolls Agna initiative: 1d20 15 15 on her possession initiative, added to the above. She responds by leaping on to the Black Knight! Leaps on BK: 1d20+4 22 and hits!

Her intention here is to rush you and herself off the mountain! Its opposed strength time, and Agna is now strong!!! Rushes BK: 1d20+6 14 Opposed Stnegth Roll, and need one From the Black Night!