Grim Demeanor (OOC)

Brown Dynamite

I'm sort of playing Gretchen as the Only Sane Man/Gladys Kravitz from Bewitched role. If at all possible, I'd like to keep the negative repercussions of her comments to a minimum; the whole point is no one takes her seriously because she complains about everything :D

Edit: You know what, scratch that. Repercuss away!

Edited by Heritage
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You savage, you shot them both; that's awesome! A few things:

1. At this point in history, Gretchen didn't know Lynn was inhuman but was starting to suspect, though Kiki already knew. We can play with this concept since both probably going into shock.

2. As seen earlier in the thread, the door to the 'Restricted Section' is blocked with glamour, though baddies might just think it's a false panel, or they think it's magic and don't bat an eye. Either way, they probably have to blow the door, which I am totally fine with!

3. Lynn has the Feedback flaw linked to her glamour, which means she is probably ALSO in pain, though it's mental and temporary; I will happily roll for it.

4. Awesome posts! 

Edited by Heritage

Okay, so I'm assuming any bookcases would have a Toughness of 3, as they're made of wood,  possibly a bad idea :p

Toughness save: 1d20+3=22 Not bad at all! Still might hurt a s###-ton, though. If I'm doing Feedback wrong, let me know; might have to blow an HP to overcome this, but hopefully I can earn some more later in the thread!

Edit: Thinking it over,  basically a shotgon's breaching round would reveal the doorknob, or maybe even a regular shot cartridge, so I think that's about what she'd be saving against IMHO.

Edited by Heritage
added a bit more stuff to justify Grim not doubling over in pain

Letsee

• Feel Free to play up suspicions as you want.  Lynn does have 1 HP for things being things.
  • They blew it off.  Though it was more from thinking it was locked than knowledge of the glamour.  Another HP for the sake of drama no need to save for the door narrative has them breaching inside.  Contributing to her being all dazed.  
  • But, no need to have Lynn take actual damage this time  just have her all out of it.
  • Thanks!
  • 3 weeks later...