Phantasmo, the UNLIVING (PL8)

Phantasmo the Unliving
"No performer should attempt to bite off a red-hot iron unless he has a good set of teeth." - Harry Houdini

Power Level: 8  (150/161pp)
Trade-Offs: -2 damage/+2 attack (Blast, Snare)
Unspent Power Points: 11

In Brief: Chatty, friendly, and  well-dressed revenant who uses his mystical and undead abilities to oppose those who would prey upon the unfortunate and destitute.

Residence: “Lives†in an old abandoned clothing store in a bad part of Southside
Base of Operations: the aforementioned clothing store.
Catchphrase: “It’s magic!â€
Theme: â€œVenus of the Hard Sellâ€

Alternate Identity: Henry Gibson Trent.
Identity: Public, but is listed as “deceased.â€
Birthplace: London, England
Affiliations: the homeless population of Freedom City
Family: Mother (Deceased) Brother (Alfred, 67) - Nephew (John, 30) - grand nephew and neice (Greg, 6, and Samantha, 4)

Description:
Apparent Age: Hard to tell due to decomposed state
Ethnicity: Undead
Height: 5’10
Weight: 180
Eyes: yellow (Glowing sockets) - formerly green
Hair: None (formerly brown)
Beard: Grey (formerly brown)

Phantasmo_zps53d34b0f.png

Power Descriptions:
He’s not your typical zombie. A good way to think of it is that he’s a ghost who’s possessing his own corpse - so long as his body is in good enough shape for him to inhabit, he can keep on ticking.  He has superhuman-strength, unlimited stamina, and can survive without food, water, oxygen, or sleep...and as a bonus, so long as his spirit is in his corpse he doesn’t rot!...Any more than he already has. Plus - and this is cool - as long as his ghost is in his meat suit, any minor wounds are healed! It's like he's not even dead!...aside from the rot, the missing eyes, ears, nose, the missing lips, and whatnot.  

Aside from his standard zombie powers, he has minor mystical abilities - he can conjure doves, rabbits, scarves, coins, playing cards - you know, basic magic props - can also teleport (very short distances, mind you) via puffs of smoke. Now you see me, now you don't.

History:
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: A little tyke sees a magic act when he’s five years old and is wowed - decides then and there he wants to be a magician. He wants to be up there with Houdini and all the greats, bless his little soul. He studies everything he can about magic. He pesters his mum and his dad every cChristmasfor magic stuff - kits, books, whatever.

Learns, and practices, and learns, and books his first gig at the age of 24 to a small pub in Surrey. Poor sod does his best - pulls out everything he’s learned...only for every trick to go wrong. The milk in newspaper trick only gives soggy funnies. The damned rabbit escapes from the hat. The birds mess in his shirt and escape. Aforementioned bugger realizes something as he leaves the pub to the howls of laughter and boos from the inebriated crowd: He’s really, really bad at this.

But what else can he do? It’s all he ever wanted. Enter mysterious old codger with massive smile and promises of dreams come true. The old codger sits on a park bench next to our hero who may or may not be bawling his eyes out.  Our hero - daft bugger that he is - is taken in by this man when he says he can make him one of the greatest magicians in the world.  Says he can give him genuine magic powers, and the knowledge to use them - only thing that he wants in return is our hero’s soul. He even admits he may just be pulling the boy’s leg and being nice - but what could it hurt just to humor him:

Our boy decides to humor the man and says “Yes.†With one handshake, he finds he suddenly knows tricks that Houdini couldn’t dream of his lifetime. He goes back to the pub and begs for another chance - and this time everything goes great. He meets his agent and within six months, he’s one of the greats, and for the next 19 years, things go swimmingly. He plays Vegas. He plays Rome. He plays Paris - He’s made it. The Big time. He’s Copperfield. He’s Siegfried AND Roy.  Dreams do come true - happy endings all around.

Except...he’s so caught up in his success he completely forgets the old man’s price. On his 44th birthday, he drops down dead of a heart attack in the middle of a performance. Everyone’s shattered - he’s autopsied, buried, and gradually forgotten about...then six weeks later he wakes up his grave. Now, normally this would make anyone quite upset...but for some reason, he’s calm. Coherent. He’s able to dig his way out of his grave and finds he has enhance strength and doesn’t need to eat or drink! Huzzah! And bonus - he has genuine magical powers now. He’s not quite sure what the hell happened...did he escape, was he released?... But he’ll roll with it. ‘course, he realizes he can’t go back to his old life. He’s been dead - life’s over for him. His mum is dead, his brother’s in Florida, and he can’t really well book any more deals as a living chunk of corpse meat. Time to make a fresh start.

So, he hops a boat to Freedom City - reasoning that they’ve probably seen weirder than him -  and joins the local homeless population, who welcome him with open arms. He’s touched - so touched, that when a local small-time thug by the name of Billy the Bat decides to shake them down, he uses his powers - zombie, and magician - to literally scare him off. And...something odd happens. He realizes he LIKES doing good for others using his powers. Realizing that he should probably go with the crowd and be as theatrical and colorful as possible, he dons a magician costume a friend of his purchases from a thrift shop. Mystico the Magnificent  may be dead and gone, but where he was...arises Phantasmo, the Unliving!

Personality & Motivation:
He’s very friendly and chatty in a somewhat sarcastic sort of way. He’s Very fond of joking around with people and is a bit of a troll with his undead nature. Generally tries to see the good in everyone...but if he thinks you are a jerk, he’ll point it out. Snarkily.

The reason he likes to fight crime is quite simple - he hates those who would prey on the weak, would cause undue suffering, and - above all - would look down on someone just because they’re worse off in life. He literally got to escape what he suspects was Hell - he’s not gonna squander this second chance by being a jerk.  Plus, you know - being a garishly dressed zombie, you have to do SOMETHING to let the more trigger-happy lads in tights know you’re on the up-and-up. Protecting a bunch of homeless chaps from vicious sods who’d hit them up for money seems a good way to do it.

Powers & Tactics:
He’s not a straight-up brawler, but you don’t grow up in London without learning some survival skills. He mainly uses his powers to disorient and confuse his opponents before going for the nadgers or pulling whatever other dirty trick he can think of - and he knows quite a few of them.  His chatty nature and friendly disposition are also pretty good at catching opponents off-guard.

Complications:

One Ugly Bugger: Being of the undead persuasion makes it very difficult for others to really warm up to him at first...he’s been shot at, stabbed, and even mopped by an overzealous young man who’d seen too many movies and assumed the zombie apocalypse was coming.

Exorcisms are no-one’s friend!: The right exorcism spell can send his soul out of his body and back to wherever it was before he came back...heaven, hell, whatever.

Quit being a ham!: Though he is very friendly, he's also very fond of the spotlight...a bit of trouble when stealth and guile are required.

It's got a mind of it's own, I swear!: Due to the unique nature of his resurrection, his soul is spread throughout his entire body... but not his mind. As such, while he is able to manipulate his limbs when they are removed (or fall off), if his head isn't attached to his body...it's like a car without a driver. Out of control. 

Abilities: 10 + 6 -10 + 8 + 10 + 4 = 28PP
Strength: 20 (+5)
Dexterity: 16 (+3)
Constitution: --
Intelligence: 18 (+4)
Wisdom: 20 (+5)
Charisma: 14 (+2)

Combat: 16 + 14 = 30PP
Initiative: +3 (+3 Dex)
Attack: +8 (Unarmed) +10 (Pick a Card, Scarves, Flock of Doves)
Grapple: +16
Defense: +8 (+7 BDB +1 Dodge Focus) +4 Flat-footed
Knockback: -4

Saving Throws: 0 + 4 + 3 = 7PP
Toughness: +8 (+4 [Protection] [Defensive Roll 2](+2 impervious)
Fortitude:--
Reflex: +7 (+3 Dex, +4)
Will: +8 (+5 Wis, +3)

Skills: 56R = 14PP
Bluff 8 (+10),
Concentration 5 (+10),
Escape Artist 8 (+11),
Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 5 (+9),
Knowledge (Streetwise) 1 (+5),
Notice 4 (+9),
Perform (Oratory) 6(+8)
Perform (Acting) 6 (+8)
Sense Motive 5 (+10),
Sleight of Hand 8 (+11)

Feats: 17PP
Accurate Attack,
Ambidexterity,
Defensive Roll 2,
Distract (Bluff),
Dodge Focus 1
Evasion 2,
Fascinate (Perform Acting),
Fearless,
Improved Aim,
Instant Up,
Ranged Pin,
Redirect,
Skill Mastery (Bluff,Sleight of Hand,Escape Artist,Perform),
Taunt,
Uncanny Dodge

Powers: 19 + 30 + 6+2+4+1= 62PP

Alakazam!  (Magic 7 - 14pp array) Feat: 5 extra powers [19pp]

Base Power: Pick a card! (Blast 6, Razor sharp, abnormally large playing card is thrown at opponent;  Feats: Accurate 1 (+2), Ricochet 1;) {14/14pp}

Alternate PowerFlock of Doves...from my sleeves! (Stun 7, Descriptors; A flock of pecking, disorienting doves emerges from the sleeves  Extras: Area: Cone (30 ft) Flaws: Dazed,) {14/14pp}

Alternate Power: Levitation!  (Flight 4, - He levitates himself and objects with the SHEER FORCE OF HIS MIND!  100mph Flaws: Levitation;) And (Move Object 4,  Flaws: Direction - Up and Down,)  {10/14pp}

Alternate PowerPuff of Smoke! (Teleport 6, Vanishes in a puff of smoke to re-appear a few feet away; ; Flaws: Short Range (600ft)  Feats: Change Direction, Change Velocity, Extra: Accurate ;) {14/14pp}

Alternate PowerHypnosis (Mind Control 7, mesmerizes opponents with a small, conjured pocket watch; Extras: conscious; Flaws: Sense-dependent - visual) {14/14pp}

Alternate Power: Scarves Galore! (Snare 6, A length of scarves flies from his hands to entrap and ensnare baddies ;Flaws: Entangle; Feats: Tether (600ft), Accurate 1(+2)) {8/14pp}

Immunity 30 (Save Effect (Fortitude) (30pp)

Super Strength 3 (+15 Str Carrying Capacity, Heavy Load: 1.7 tons (6pp) 

Regeneration 2 (Recovery Bonus (+2); Flaw:Limited (Can't regrow limbs); ;Power Feature:Persistent) (2pp)

Protection 4 (4pp)

Impervious Toughness 2 (Flaw: Limited (Physical damage only) (1pp)

Drawbacks: (-4) + (-4) = -8PP
Noticeable (Zombie; Common, Major.)
Vulnerable (Fire;Common,Major)

DC Block
ATTACK         RANGE      SAVE                                      EFFECT
Unarmed         Touch         DC15 Toughness (Staged)     Damage (Physical)
Pick a Card      Ranged      DC 21 Toughness (Staged)     Damaged (Physical)
Scarves            Ranged      DC 16 Reflex (Staged)             Bound/Entangled

Flock of Doves Area (Cone) DC 17 Reflex (Staged)         Stunned/Dazed

Totals: Abilities (28) + Combat (30) + Saving Throws (7) + Skills (14)  + Feats (17) + Powers (62) - Drawbacks (-8) = 150/161) Power Points

Edited by HG Morrison
+1pp for April 2016

Well Shoe, an improvement over your early build, but still a few wrinkles to work out. 

Stats:

You list 11 pp spent on Strength, but only have Strength 20, so you have an extra PP there. 

Also, I would drop the extra point spent on Charisma right now, you likely need it elsewhere as discussed below.

Combat:

Not sure how you came up with your attack bonuses.  You are spending 8 pp, which would be BAB of +4.  I do not see any feats or the like that would increase Melee to +8.  Also, while you have Accurate on some of your ranged powers in your array, that would only mean you would have +6 with the Snare and Blast, not all ranged attacks.

Saving Throws:

You have them calculated wrong, you have only spent 2 pp on both Reflex and Will (for a total of 4 PP), so your Reflex is +5 and your Will save is +7.

Feats:
For Fascinate (Perform), you need to designate either Perform: Comedy or Perform: Oratory.

For Skill Mastery, you need to designate which Knowledge Skill you have skill mastery in.  (also, you should note up in your skills section which ones have skill mastery associated with them).

I am not sure you really need two ranks of Improved Disarm, especially as you are so far below your PL caps for attack/damage and defense/toughness.

Powers:

Can you please list the costs for each of the powers below the array please.  (we also like to see the costs up at the top for powers be in the order the powers are listed, right now it looks mixed up).

The Array:

There are some errors in the various alt powers. 

Blast: What is Extra: Attack?  a blast already is an attack.  You do not have it properly priced with an extra as it is.  With Blast 5 (no extra) and two feats, it would be 12 pp, not 11.  Why not spend the other 2 pp and pick up another rank and make it Blast 6?

Flight: I am usually not one to complain when people are not spending all the power points available in every alternate power in an array (I am usually complaining when people seem to feel they ALWAYS have to spend every pont), but you do have a LOT of unused points in this slot.  Maybe make it two ranks of flight and add maybe Move Object 6 to represent telekinesis allowing you to lift other things/people as well?  Also, for the flight, you need to list the speed (right now it is 10 mph)

Mind Control: Need to define what sense it is dependent upon (I am assuming sight)

Snare: The extra makes it 3 pp per rank, so you could only have Snare 3, with Accurate, for 13 pp.  You might want to either drop the extra or add a flaw.

Stun: Are you sure you want the Fades flaw on this (ie it gets less effective each subsequent use)?  Maybe take the Daze effect only flaw?  Anyway, Split attack does nothing for this power, as it is an area attack, so I would drop that feat.  So at best, you are only using 6 pp out of 14.  Maybe increase the number of ranks, Stun 3 is pretty darn low.  With no feat, you should be able to get at least Stun 7.

Teleport: For the flaw, do you mean limited to short range only?  Note it that way if that is what you mean please.  You should list the range separately in the power.  Again you have spent very few of the points available in the array.  Maybe a couple more ranks of teleport and some feats: Change Direction could be useful, otherwise you all ways end up facing the same direction when you teleport. 

The one main over arching problem I see is that your character is well below the PL 10 caps in both attack/damage and defense/toughness.  You can easily make him PL 8 and still just be scraping under the caps.

Well Shoe, an improvement over your early build, but still a few wrinkles to work out. 

Stats:

You list 11 pp spent on Strength, but only have Strength 20, so you have an extra PP there. 

Also, I would drop the extra point spent on Charisma right now, you likely need it elsewhere as discussed below.

Combat:

Not sure how you came up with your attack bonuses.  You are spending 8 pp, which would be BAB of +4.  I do not see any feats or the like that would increase Melee to +8.  Also, while you have Accurate on some of your ranged powers in your array, that would only mean you would have +6 with the Snare and Blast, not all ranged attacks.

Saving Throws:

You have them calculated wrong, you have only spent 2 pp on both Reflex and Will (for a total of 4 PP), so your Reflex is +5 and your Will save is +7.

Feats:

For Fascinate (Perform), you need to designate either Perform: Comedy or Perform: Oratory.

For Skill Mastery, you need to designate which Knowledge Skill you have skill mastery in.  (also, you should note up in your skills section which ones have skill mastery associated with them).

I am not sure you really need two ranks of Improved Disarm, especially as you are so far below your PL caps for attack/damage and defense/toughness.

Powers:

Can you please list the costs for each of the powers below the array please.  (we also like to see the costs up at the top for powers be in the order the powers are listed, right now it looks mixed up).

The Array:

There are some errors in the various alt powers. 

Blast: What is Extra: Attack?  a blast already is an attack.  You do not have it properly priced with an extra as it is.  With Blast 5 (no extra) and two feats, it would be 12 pp, not 11.  Why not spend the other 2 pp and pick up another rank and make it Blast 6?

Flight: I am usually not one to complain when people are not spending all the power points available in every alternate power in an array (I am usually complaining when people seem to feel they ALWAYS have to spend every pont), but you do have a LOT of unused points in this slot.  Maybe make it two ranks of flight and add maybe Move Object 6 to represent telekinesis allowing you to lift other things/people as well?  Also, for the flight, you need to list the speed (right now it is 10 mph)

Mind Control: Need to define what sense it is dependent upon (I am assuming sight)

Snare: The extra makes it 3 pp per rank, so you could only have Snare 3, with Accurate, for 13 pp.  You might want to either drop the extra or add a flaw.

Stun: Are you sure you want the Fades flaw on this (ie it gets less effective each subsequent use)?  Maybe take the Daze effect only flaw?  Anyway, Split attack does nothing for this power, as it is an area attack, so I would drop that feat.  So at best, you are only using 6 pp out of 14.  Maybe increase the number of ranks, Stun 3 is pretty darn low.  With no feat, you should be able to get at least Stun 7.

Teleport: For the flaw, do you mean limited to short range only?  Note it that way if that is what you mean please.  You should list the range separately in the power.  Again you have spent very few of the points available in the array.  Maybe a couple more ranks of teleport and some feats: Change Direction could be useful, otherwise you all ways end up facing the same direction when you teleport. 

The one main over arching problem I see is that your character is well below the PL 10 caps in both attack/damage and defense/toughness.  You can easily make him PL 8 and still just be scraping under the caps.

Done and done. Hopefully. I made the Snare 6 so he can snag opponents and bring them to him if need be, and teleport...weeeelll...I figure if he falls, and no one is around to catch him, it may be helpful if he can 'port to a nearby ledge without going 'Splat'. 

Hopefully this is a better build. 

Okay Shoe, I think you went and changed a lot more than you needed to, as things seem a bit off now.

Stats:
Are fine, save that you have three stats with odd numbers in them (Str, Dex and Cha). That is 3 pp that are not doing anything for you. As I total everything, you are actually 3 pp over budget, so drop those odd numbers and everything should be fine.

Combat:
I think things are a bit mixed up here. You list only 12 pp spent on BAB, but list your attack as +7. I think you mean it is +6? Also, you need to list what you attack is with various powers (such as having +8 with the Blast (assuming you BAB is +6)).
I think your BDB is now +7? Just list that, and then what it is flat footed.

Saves:
+3 Protection and 2 ranks of Defensive Roll is only +7 Toughness. This means you are below you PL cap for defense/toughness.

Skills:
Fine, though your Kn: Arcane Lore and Perform skills seem rather light (2-3 ranks is pretty much a novice). I would suggest maybe dropping a couple feats and boosting those some (but your call).

Feats:
I count 21 feast, not 20 as you list. There are a few that you probably should just drop. Improved Sunder is not likely one you will see much use of, I would suggest dropping it. Also, Sneak Attack 2 breaks your caps, I would drop both those ranks as well. That would give you 2 pp for other things.

Also, you MUST list what Perform the Fascinate (Perform) is for, seeing as you have two different perform skills.

Powers:
For the Array:
First, one of the six powers you list should be the base power, meaning you only have 5 alt powers (and the power only costs 19 pp instead of 20)

Levitation is still leaving a lot of the points unused, as I suggested, you might want to add some ranks of Move Object (telekinesis) to the slot, but your choice).

Flock of Doves: You don’t have the power priced right. Stun normally costs 2 pp per rank. You have Selective and Area: Cone (for +2 extras) and a flaw: dazed only (-1), so it would cost 3 pp per rank. 5 ranks would be 15 pp. You could reduce it from being ranged to zero range (the cone starting from you instead of at range), which would drop it down to 2 pp per rank. Then it would only cost 10 pp, allowing you to pick up at least 2 more ranks (up to Stun 7).

Puff of Smoke: you have priced the teleport wrong as well. Teleport 5 gives you a short range teleport of 500’. Picking up the Short Range flaw means you can only teleport 500’, and not use the full round action to teleport further. Not being able to teleport long range, you do not need the Easy feat, so drop that. As you have it, with only Change Direction and Change Velocity, the power only costs 7 pp. I would suggest adding the Accurate extra, making it 12 pp (and allowing you to teleport to places you cannot see, such as out of a water filled tank to the backstage of a theater).

Scarves: also slightly priced wrong. Snare 6 with a flaw is 6 pp plus the four feats you have is 10 pp. Also, you cannot have Accurate 3, as that adds +6 to your BAB (which I believe is supposed to be +6), that would be +12 attack for a 6 rank, which breaks caps. At best you could have Accurate 2.

Super Strength 3 only costs 6 pp, not 7, which frees up a pp.

Protection 3 only costs 3 pp, not 6, which frees up 3 pp.

Okay Shoe, I think you went and changed a lot more than you needed to, as things seem a bit off now.

Stats:

Are fine, save that you have three stats with odd numbers in them (Str, Dex and Cha). That is 3 pp that are not doing anything for you. As I total everything, you are actually 3 pp over budget, so drop those odd numbers and everything should be fine.

Combat:

I think things are a bit mixed up here. You list only 12 pp spent on BAB, but list your attack as +7. I think you mean it is +6? Also, you need to list what you attack is with various powers (such as having +8 with the Blast (assuming you BAB is +6)).

I think your BDB is now +7? Just list that, and then what it is flat footed.

Saves:

+3 Protection and 2 ranks of Defensive Roll is only +7 Toughness. This means you are below you PL cap for defense/toughness.

Skills:

Fine, though your Kn: Arcane Lore and Perform skills seem rather light (2-3 ranks is pretty much a novice). I would suggest maybe dropping a couple feats and boosting those some (but your call).

Feats:

I count 21 feast, not 20 as you list. There are a few that you probably should just drop. Improved Sunder is not likely one you will see much use of, I would suggest dropping it. Also, Sneak Attack 2 breaks your caps, I would drop both those ranks as well. That would give you 2 pp for other things.

Also, you MUST list what Perform the Fascinate (Perform) is for, seeing as you have two different perform skills.

Powers:

For the Array:

First, one of the six powers you list should be the base power, meaning you only have 5 alt powers (and the power only costs 19 pp instead of 20)

Levitation is still leaving a lot of the points unused, as I suggested, you might want to add some ranks of Move Object (telekinesis) to the slot, but your choice).

Flock of Doves: You don’t have the power priced right. Stun normally costs 2 pp per rank. You have Selective and Area: Cone (for +2 extras) and a flaw: dazed only (-1), so it would cost 3 pp per rank. 5 ranks would be 15 pp. You could reduce it from being ranged to zero range (the cone starting from you instead of at range), which would drop it down to 2 pp per rank. Then it would only cost 10 pp, allowing you to pick up at least 2 more ranks (up to Stun 7).

Puff of Smoke: you have priced the teleport wrong as well. Teleport 5 gives you a short range teleport of 500’. Picking up the Short Range flaw means you can only teleport 500’, and not use the full round action to teleport further. Not being able to teleport long range, you do not need the Easy feat, so drop that. As you have it, with only Change Direction and Change Velocity, the power only costs 7 pp. I would suggest adding the Accurate extra, making it 12 pp (and allowing you to teleport to places you cannot see, such as out of a water filled tank to the backstage of a theater).

Scarves: also slightly priced wrong. Snare 6 with a flaw is 6 pp plus the four feats you have is 10 pp. Also, you cannot have Accurate 3, as that adds +6 to your BAB (which I believe is supposed to be +6), that would be +12 attack for a 6 rank, which breaks caps. At best you could have Accurate 2.

Super Strength 3 only costs 6 pp, not 7, which frees up a pp.

Protection 3 only costs 3 pp, not 6, which frees up 3 pp.

I took advice with what you said and powered him up a bit. I removed the "Bblock Senses" effect from the Snare power because, as far as I know, it doesn't work with the Entanglement flaw. I also gave both Snare AND Blast accurate +2 to make them +8 respectively...but I'm wondering if the Snare attack should count in there because it's not a damaging attack. 

I added a bit to the "perform" task using the points I got from removing the Sneak Attack and Improved Sunder skills.

Protection 3 was a mistake on my part - I had intended to add an "Impervious bonus" there but I forgot to mention it when I was adding the power. He's immune to bullets, blades, and crowbars...but as I said, fire bad. Same with a good exorcism spell - one good one an that's all she wrote.

I'm debating on adding a "Demonic Awareness" or something skill to his abilities. Since he's from hell (or rather, A Hell) I think it'd make sense that he could sense demonic folks who may do very bad things. But now I'm concerned that that may overcost him.

Adding up the new stats (and math isn't my strong suit, I must admit) I now have 147/150 points. If I added up right. Do you advise leaving them, or adding them to my attack or defense stat? Or what? 

Okay, we are almost there Shoe!  Just a few things.

Combat:

With +8 BAB, your attack with Pick a Card and Scarves should be +10.  You also need to list that you have a trade off of -2 damage and +2 attack for those two powers up at the top of the sheet.

Knockback is half your toughness, rounded down, so it would be -3, unless you bump up toughness.

Saves:

So, Toughness is just below PL 8 caps.  There are two things you could do to meet the cap.  You could drop on rank of BDB (freeing up 2 pp) and either  1) pick up 2 ranks of Dodge focus (giving you +9 defense with a tradeoff) or 2) pick up 1 rank of Dodge focus and another rank of Protection.

Skills:

14 pp would be 56 ranks of skills, not 53.  Also, I only count 51 skill ranks spent.  So, you either have 5 more skill ranks left to spend, or you could spend 1 skill point (thus only having 13 pp spent on skills) and use the other 1 pp for something else.

Powers:

For the Array:

Flock of Doves: this could be Stun 7, but your choice.

Levitation: you have the points to drop the flaw on Move Object, but again, your choice.

Puff of Smoke:  So, is this Teleport 5 or Teleport 6?  If it is Teleport 5, you just need to change the 6 you have in there.  If it is Teleport 6, then the range would be 600 feet, and it would cost 14 pp, which you can afford.  So, your call.

Impervious Toughness: this would be 2 ranks of Impervious Toughness only (for 1 pp), not 3 rank as you note up by your Toughness save.  So you need to correct that up under saves, and note down in powers it is only 2 ranks.

In the totals at the bottom, you still list 64 pp spent on powers, when it has dropped to 61, so need to correct that.