Character Edits

Barnum

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoorah! First post.

Can I use 2 pp to add APs to Kizzy's Darkness Array?

1) Environment Control [Hamper Movement] (2pp/rank) Rank 12

{With a smile, Kiera watches as a swarm of little shadows begin to prance about the floor, snatching at the hems of pants or simply just getting in the way}

2) Environment Control [Distraction] (3pp/rank) Rank 8

{The dancing shadows creep about on the edge's of one's vision always just out of direct notice. Their shenanigans distract from the concentration necessary for some tasks.}

Updated by Barnum

Could I get the following added to Velocity’s sheet please:

In-costume Description: As Velocity, Megan wears a skin tight yellow bodysuit with checkered racing strips up the sides of her leg and torso and continuing down the sides of her arm. She also wears yellow gloves and boots and a small utility belt in which she carries a few things, such as marbles which she throws at supersonic speeds. In addition, she covers most of her head in a matching colored mask that has her face exposed. To further conceal her identity, a brunette wig extends out the back of the mask in a ponytail. Hi-tech, mirrored goggles over her eyes and the upper half of her face.

Updated by Barnum

Hoorah! First post.

Can I use 2 pp to add APs to Kizzy's Darkness Array?

1) Environment Control [Hamper Movement] (2pp/rank) Rank 12

{With a smile, Kiera watches as a swarm of little shadows begin to prance about the floor, snatching at the hems of pants or simply just getting in the way}

2) Environment Control [Distraction] (3pp/rank) Rank 8

{The dancing shadows creep about on the edge's of one's vision always just out of direct notice. Their shenanigans distract from the concentration necessary for some tasks.}

Done. :)

Could I get the following added to Velocity’s sheet please:

In-costume Description: As Velocity, Megan wears a skin tight yellow bodysuit with checkered racing strips up the sides of her leg and torso and continuing down the sides of her arm. She also wears yellow gloves and boots and a small utility belt in which she carries a few things, such as marbles which she throws at supersonic speeds. In addition, she covers most of her head in a matching colored mask that has her face exposed. To further conceal her identity, a brunette wig extends out the back of the mask in a ponytail. Hi-tech, mirrored goggles over her eyes and the upper half of her face.

and done!

For Hub, I'd like to buy another rank of Attack Focus (melee), making the total attack bonus for melee +7.

Now, I just need to work on increasing those darn saves and Strength... at least until I hit PL 8 with two more pp. Drat. :P At least I've already bought the most expensive part of his powers (increasing the range from Ranged to Perception).

Updated by Barnum

I'm spending my 4 pp on buying a new power for Grim, part of her shift away from direct combat (at least vs more powerful superpowered foes who can kick her butt) and a bit more into infiltration/stealth.

Insubstantial 1 [Flaw] This power has the Magical descriptor like all her powers, since Grim was basically transformed into a magical being in her origin.

Updated by Barnum

For Hub, I'd like to buy another rank of Attack Focus (melee), making the total attack bonus for melee +7.

Now, I just need to work on increasing those darn saves and Strength... at least until I hit PL 8 with two more pp. Drat. :P At least I've already bought the most expensive part of his powers (increasing the range from Ranged to Perception).

Done.

I'm spending my 4 pp on buying a new power for Grim, part of her shift away from direct combat (at least vs more powerful superpowered foes who can kick her butt) and a bit more into infiltration/stealth.

Insubstantial 1 [Flaw] This power has the Magical descriptor like all her powers, since Grim was basically transformed into a magical being in her origin.

Done.

Can you put this image code between Unspent Power Points and Character Name on my character Reflexion please?

%7Boption%7D[/*img]

And also can you shift his trade offs with +4 Attack/-4 Save DC, +4 Defense/-4 Toughness instead please?

All set!

Well, finally decided on how to spend my 4 power points.

2 will go to Velocity’s base Con (making it 14).

1 will be for skills, 2 points to Acrobatics, 2 points to Perform: Dance.

The last point will add to her Enhanced Initiative, making it 8 ranks.

The changes will look like this:

Con 14/22 (+2/+6)

Acrobatics 10 (+13/+18)

Perform: Dance 10 (+12)

3) Enhanced (Improved) Initiative 8 (+32) [8 pp]

Her Initiative will go up to +40

And her toughness save will go up to +6 (+8)

Updated by Heridfel