All in hand

Supercape

OOC for thread. 

Stronghold and Argonaut deal with a rogue agent. 

Note: Due to the nature of the thread, a number of AEGIS devices and support will be available to both Argonaut and Strongholds father. This may require a diplomacy roll for more dangerous and extravagent support, so feel free to make those rolls if you request anything in character. 

The DC would range from 0 (equipment, files, general information or expertise), to 10 (Getting agents to support you, exotic equipment, support from other agencies) to 20 (restricted files, devices such as MAX armour), although that is just a guideline!

• 2 weeks later...

Round 1 

15 - Handyman - Unharmed

14 - Argonaut  - Unharmed - 1 HP

10 - Stronghold - Unharmed - 2 HP

Handyman is going to take a pop shot at Argonaut with a certified AEGIS blaster pistol (Damage 5) as a standard action, and move to the Kawana household front door as a move action. 

1d20+10=30 A critical attack, meaning a DC 25 Toughness save for Argonaut, and then she is up!

Outrageous, and worthy of an HP for both. 

Round 2 

15 - Handyman - Unharmed
14 - Argonaut  - Unharmed - 2 HP - Snared
10 - Stronghold - Unharmed - 3 HP

Handyman is going to do his thing. Reflex Save for Stronghold to prevent the power ring being teleported into Handyman's hand!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So Handyman is going to try to bluff his way out of this to Stronghold: 

1d20+7=20 feel free to use a sense motive roll to get a whiff of something funky, horngeek. I am going to give you a +0 modifier on that roll for Argonauts totally average Charisma!

In the mean time, he is going to try to whup the Ring from you again: A DC 20 Reflex Save please. 

• 2 weeks later...

I should have posted this:

Round 3

15 - Handyman - Unharmed - holding power ring. 
14 - Argonaut  - Unharmed - 2 HP
10 - Stronghold - Unharmed - 3 HP

Argonaut is up. I realise I didn't post a toughness for the snare, HG, but on discussion with Horn, it would evaporate anyway once not sustained by the ring bearer. So feel free to narrate breaking out of it or it dissapearing as you wish (for a free action). You still have a move and standard action to go!