Shiranui

horngeek

1. Where is your hero from? "I was born in Kyoto in Japan."
2. How would your hero physically describe him/herself? Is this different from how others would?  "Fairly typical Japanese girl?  I am average height, although we think I may have finished growing." {{To answer the second part of the question, most people would definitely describe Haruko as beautiful.}}
3. Does your hero have distinguishing speech characteristics or recurring mannerisms?  "I do not use contractions much- I am fluent in English, but I tend to think over what I am saying as I say it, so I don't speak... um, what is the word... colloquially, unless I'm trying to.  And yes, I did do so just then deliberately."
4. What is your hero's motivation?  "I have gained these powers for a reason, and I would like to know why.  Along the way... I want to use them responsibly."
5. What are your hero's greatest strengths and weaknesses?  "I am very good with people.  I always have been.  I am... not so good with athletics.  It is fortunate that my powers do not really require that I be."
6. What does your hero love? What does your hero hate?  "I hate those who are... unkind.  Who dismiss those of value, and I view everyone as having value.  As for what I love... life.  All the beauty of this world."
7. How would you describe your character's mental and emotional state?  "I try to be confident."  {{Overall, pretty healthy.}}
8. What does your hero fear the most?  "That whatever gave me these powers did so for reasons that are... not good.  I have seen one granting of power used to control someone already, and I do not want it to happen to me."
9. What is your character's greatest ambition?  "Live a life I can be proud of at the end of it."
10. How does your hero feel about the state of the world and his/her place in it?  "I would say this world is going fairly well.  Some things could be better, many more could be worse.  My own place... I am still figuring that out."
11. Does your hero have any prejudices? How does he/she get along with others?  "I do not think I have any prejudices?  I do tend to get along fairly well with others."
12. Where do your heroes loyalties lie? In what order?  "In order... my friends and family, and my people."
13. Does your hero have a lover or partner? How do they feel about the hero now?  "I... ah, do not.  I would like to, though."
14. Does your hero have a family? What is the relationship there like?  "I do.  My parents and I get along very well.  My extended family... things are a bit awkward there, thanks to recent... events."
15. How would the people closest to your hero describe him or her?  Polite, but with an iron will and strong beliefs.  
16. Is your hero a role model?  "I would like to think I would be a good one.  I do not think I am right now, though."
17. How spiritual is your hero? Does your hero follow a relgious tradition?  "That... is a complicated question to answer, especially in the context of my powers.  I am a believer in the Shinto traditions, but that does not, necessarily, preclude the possibility of something else."
18. Is your hero part of a team, or would he/she like to be? Why?  "I am not, but I would like to be.  I believe that working with others, I can do more good than just working on my own."
19. How does your hero feel about the place of metahumans and aliens on Earth?  "If your intentions are good, I would gladly offer a place here."
20. If you could give one piece of advice to your hero, what would it be?  Never lose your optimism.