Incursion: Opportunists and Opposition (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round Fourteen

24 Pirate Interceptor pilots (5) (3 disabled, 1 injured (3))
24 Galvanic (bruised 5, 2 HP)
17 Elite Pirates (1 on flagship: bruised; Insectoid on Apheilon: bruised 2, dazed)
16 Average Pirates (1 on Aphelion staggered)
15 Mechanized (unharmed, dazed (rnd 13) 2 HP)
15 Waymaker (unharmed)
12 Corona (bruised, fatigued, 1 HP)
12 Sovereign (bruised)
10 Antibodies (5 aboard the Aphelion)
8 Needle Fighters (2 near pirates and merchant)
7 Memorial (bruised, 1 HP)
3 Tough Pirates

Okay, the tough pirates will just be moving back toward engineering, so no action for them.

The pirate interceptors continue their dogfight, this time they both miss.

Galv is up.

SG, you can make another Fort save for Mechanized (+1 to the roll this time). If you beat DC 19, you recover from the daze effect and can act.

Well, you do not really need to make an attack roll to hit the door. I think it is questionable whether you can really Power Attack something you cannot really miss, but I will allow it just so we can get through the door. It misses its toughness save and is smashed open, reveling a couple more drones.

Well, you do not really need to make an attack roll to hit the door. I think it is questionable whether you can really Power Attack something you cannot really miss, but I will allow it just so we can get through the door. It misses its toughness save and is smashed open, reveling a couple more drones.

I HAVE GONE POWER ATTACK MAD. MAAAAAD.
  • 2 weeks later...

OK. I was going to ask if I could fly through multiple walls. Only I had a different idea.

Let's melt a path towards the reactor. She's going to use Extraordinary Effort, one for a power stunt, one to add two ranks to it. So, off Electrical Control...

Full Action: Damage 10+2 (Extras: Area - Line [+1], Flaws: Action - Full [-1]) LINKED to Drain Toughness 10+2 (Extras: Affects Objects Only [+0], Area - Line +1, Flaws: Action - Full) (Power Feats: Progression [Area] 3) [23PP]

firing 250x12' = 3000' long lightning surge towards where she sensed the reactors presence. I think 3000' is excessive, so please cut it down to where you feel is appropriate. I don't think I can be objective with half mile lightning strikes. If the drones in front of her get caught in it, all the more awesome :P

So I have 5 Bruises, 2 HP, and will be Exhausted next round unless I spend a HP. Which I so will.

Corona's going to switch her array to Strength of the Cosmos, attack the nearest Drone, and hit automatically. DC 25 Tou save from the Drone and grapple it. Grapple check vs. Drone: 1d20+21 35

I assume that beats anything the Drone can throw up, and so she'll throw the Drone at the third Drone. She only has +6 on her generic Ranged attack, so she'll need to use +2 All-Out Attack and +1 Accurate Attack to get her attack up to +9, which should be enough to hit the Drone. Not sure on the Toughness save of that, so I'll let you handle it.

Okay, been a little remiss here, back to things!

The two Communion needle fighters attack the pirate interceptors, getting a 18 and 12, so a hit and a miss. The hit was on the undamaged one, which gets a 27, so it remains undamaged!

Round Fifteen

24 Pirate Interceptor pilots (5) (3 disabled, 1 injured (3))
24 Galvanic (bruised 5, 2 HP)
17 Elite Pirates (1 on flagship: bruised; Insectoid on Apheilon: bruised 2, dazed)
16 Average Pirates (1 on Aphelion staggered)
15 Mechanized (unharmed, dazed (rnd 13) 2 HP)
15 Waymaker (unharmed)
12 Corona (bruised, fatigued, 1 HP)
12 Sovereign (bruised)
10 Antibodies (4 aboard the Aphelion)
8 Needle Fighters (2 near pirates and merchant)
7 Memorial (bruised, 1 HP)
3 Tough Pirates

The interceptors return fire, getting a 20 and 15, so a hit and a miss. The needle ship gets a 12, so is destroyed!

The Elite pirate moves up to attack one of the Communion attacking the engineering section, missing with a 9.

The average pirates open fire on one of the Communion, getting 25, 8, 19 and 25, so three hits and a miss. Three toughness save for the antibody: 28, 24, 20, so it survives all three hits.

Not sure how you calculated the length of that blast Ecal, a line attack is 10' per rank long (base 120’ for the pushed attack), with three progression that is x10, so 1,200' long. But still more than enough to reach the electrical source you sensed! (it also is increased to 50' wide!)

I will say Galv's attack catches six antibodies in the blast (with two outside it), only one of the six survives the blast. (there are probably quite a few further along the path, I’ll just say they are all vaporized as well to save having to make more rolls).

The power source takes the 12 toughness drain, and then makes its saving throw: getting a 20, so it is damaged, picking up an injured status.

Also Ecal, spending 1 HP only lowers your fatigue level by one, so Galv will be fatigued still at the end of the round.

Corona hits one antibody with another, they both have toughness saves to make: 14 and 25, so one fails the other makes it.