Incursion: Opportunists and Opposition (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round Six

24 Pirate Interceptor pilots (3) (unharmed)

24 Galvanic (unharmed, 2 HP)

17 Elite Pirates (1 on flagship: bruised)

16 Average Pirates

15 Mechanized (unharmed, 2 HP)

15 Waymaker (unharmed)

12 Corona (unharmed, fatigued, 1 HP)

12 Sovereign (unharmed)

7 Memorial (bruised, 1 HP)

3 Tough Pirates (1 on flagship: bruised)

Okay, Galvanic is up on the flagship!

On the Aphelion, the Elite pirates will repeat their tactic from last round.  First one attempts to aid: but just fails!.  So, the second one gets no help as he tries to power attack (-3 atk/+3 dam), missing with a 12

The average pirates will hold their actions for the moment.

So, SG, you can post an action here for Mechanized as well while we wait for Ecal.

You guys have gotten a bit mixed up on what pirate is attacking who. The two big tough pirates are attacking Mechanized, while the two with melee weapons are fighting Memorial. All the others are holding back and holding their fire.

Okay, the two tough pirates are going to attack Mechanized again. And again they both manage to miss.

Okay, while we wait for things on the Aphelion, Sovereign arrives.

He takes aim at Galvanic and fires an energy blast at her, hitting with a 22, DC 31 toughness save for Galvanic.

Sorry for the delay here. DC31 Toughness save, screw you Sovereign: 1d20+16 29 So she suffers a Bruise!

I'm also kinda confused, yet think I am the one that's up since Corona and Dovox have acted and the other pirates seem to have decided to let Dovox handle it.

You are up, I was waiting to see if you were going to be able to act or not before I moved us along.

Round Seven

24 Pirate Interceptor pilots (3) (unharmed)
24 Galvanic (bruised, 2 HP)
17 Elite Pirates (1 on flagship: bruised)
16 Average Pirates
15 Mechanized (unharmed, 2 HP)
15 Waymaker (unharmed)
12 Corona (unharmed, fatigued, 1 HP)
12 Sovereign (unharmed)
7 Memorial (bruised, 1 HP)
3 Tough Pirates (1 on flagship: bruised)

So Galv's action!

Standard Action: Something something DAAAAAARK SIIIIIIIIIDE. Ahem. All-out Attack for 3, Power attack for 5 with a LIGHTNING BLAST AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So, that's +10 to hit, DC30, and -3 Defence (for 13). Shoot lightning at Dovox: 1d20+10 25 Yay lightning.

Running summary: 2 HP, Bruise x1, Defence 13.

Force Field array is up, main array is on Blast so no reaction damage, Dynamic Array is on Super-Strength, so Flight 1, Super-Strength 8.