Heavy Weapons Team

nareik123

Sorry for asking in this thread, but I am thinking of a Heavy Weapon Team. Basically 2 characters, but when they need to they deploy a Heavy Weapon. However, they can not leave each other, practically making them on. I was thinking of Gestalt, but then I might have other forms.

How should I represent a Heavy weapon team?

I'd probably buy the Heavy Weapon (Device) with the Power Loss Drawback: Takes two people to operate, or the Limitation (Takes these two specific people to operate). Of course, you'd also need another player to join the team. Or perhaps buy a sidekick.

Kinda, I'm also thinking of a back to back mode, or this:

Zach: Holy! We're outnumbered!

Malcolm: Tactical Manouvere Alpha!

*Zach places his assault rifle on Malcolms left shoulder and grabs his right a shoulder, facing outwards. Malcolm follows suit. The two spin around in a slow circle, firing and killing all in their arc!

Zach: Shame we couldn't use Bravo.

Malcolm: Tell me 'bout it.

I'd probably buy the Heavy Weapon (Device) with the Power Loss Drawback: Takes two people to operate, or the Limitation (Takes these two specific people to operate). Of course, you'd also need another player to join the team. Or perhaps buy a sidekick.

Here's a possible flaw, taken from the official "Agents of Freedom":

Crew Required –1 modifier

This Limited flaw means a single person cannot operate the device or equipment. This could include a power requiring two halves of a ring be joined together, or a vehicle mounted weapon requiring two people working in tandem to function (one to operate and one to load ammo, for example). Both operators must take the normal action required to use the effect. If either is unable to do so, the effect does not work until the missing person is replaced.