An easy Physical Sciences check (that all of you can make) will reveal that this is ridiculous - there's no way a habitable planet could be here in a neutron star system, much less next to a magnetar spewing X-rays! 

Give me some History, Physical Sciences, Knowledge (Technology), or Galactic Lore checks - go ahead and start posting as you do! 

DC 20 Galactic Lore: Officially, the region around Kestevan 79 was declared a navigational hazard because of the radiation hazard from the magnetar and the nebula. But the mArttik Avata, with access to particularly ancient knowledge, were familiar with ancient myths about this place. Kestevan was, or so the story goes, home to a gruesomely described species that kidnapped the children of other races, devoured them, and replaced them with their own hideous offspring! But even in the ancient days of the Traveller's youth, those were particularly fanciful (albeit grim) legends - after all, the Kestevan supernova must have happened hundreds of thousands of years ago, while the magnetar itself is at least a million years old. 

DC 20 Technology: There must be some piece of technology on the planet itself that is keeping it habitable - and to be this intact, the planet itself must have either been behind an _extremely_ powerful shield (something that would have been the work of a whole interstellar civilization) during the supernova that destroyed the system, or been moved here afterwards. While it doesn't look terribly charming, it should be a frozen ball of irradiated ice at the temperature of interplanetary space given its location. From space, the outlines of ancient structures can just be seen through the heavy ice cover on most of the planet. There used to be a civilization here far greater than what's visible below. 

Hmm If I'm Stunting it the best i can pull off is 

Dimensional Pocket  15 ("Capturing the moment"; Space, Perspective, Dimensional; 5,000,000 Lbs Capacity Extras: Area (Cone) Targeted) Flaws: Tiring Power Feats: Progression Increase area 2 (150-750ft Cone)) {32/32}

If im gonna ritual that up i think i'd have to jury rig it

I think i can auto pass on the conceptualizing roll but i'd need a 12 or more on creation/casting so that'd be another HP if i failed and one to recover from the fatigue if necessary so what'll it be captain? two HP or three?. If thats acceptable

Edited by Exaccus

Nobody has any idea what those crazy computers are flashing, whee! Just a bunch of mixed up galactic maps and odd-looking humanoids speaking in a language none of you understand. 

Traveler - these bones have been here a long, long, long time - given the volume of dust in the room and the lack of decay bacteria and other organisms, these fragile-looking bones might have been here for upwards of a MILLION years. Which would certainly explain the charring that's visible in much of the room, as well as on the bones themselves. Could they have been here when the nova happened? Great space! 

On the wall there's a map of the galaxy, a carving, not an image on the screens, - it takes you a moment to make out the details, but it appears to be a slightly distorted version of the Milky Way - perhaps how the galaxy once looked four galactic rotations ago? There are six distinct spots marked on the map. 

Beneath them there is an image series - 

1. A beam strikes a planetary surface covered in humanoid stick figures. 

2. A stick figure rises above the others, bigger and taller than the rest, seeming to hover in the air. 

The third is obscured by ash. 

Dragonid: 

As you watch, one of the skeletons seems to shimmer and transform into a perfectly preserved humanoid - 

an odd-looking humanoid with grey skin and black hair, wearing a black and grey outfit and short black cape

Those of you who got above DC 20 on a Galactic Lore check earlier note that those indicated dots on the map match 

-Terra 

-Lor-Van 

-a location in Grue space you're not familiar with 

-Kestevan itself

-a spot near the center of what you've heard is the Khanate 

And a few others. 

Moon-Moth; the dots match the directions that you plotted were the targets of the Communion. 

Hmm i think moon moths got enough range on his teleport to travel fast enough to reinforce either side if trouble does brew, so maybe he should go with traveller in the ship and dragonid and solar sentinel can investigate the other pole, as they'be got similar flight speeds? (mine is somewhat slow and i can't bring anyone with me if i teleport.) so we all arrive together?

or moon moth can go solo for a bit and the others race to meet him in the ship when they're finished with their one?

Edited by Exaccus