Brain Drain

Supercape

An interesting question, as Online research implies some (even if nominal) time looking things up, and Well-Informed is a reaction, indicating "I happen to already know..."

Because I'm nitpicky. Doesn't Gather Information work in similar fashion, only instead of getting on the internet you're talking to people?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So you guys can make Disguise rolls, if you wish taking 10 (not enough time for taking 20). As Ms D has effectively masterwork disguise kits you get +2 to that roll, and she can also aid you (automatically succeeding given her skill) for another +2. You also get +2 for having an appropriate costume. Note that as per Disguise rules it is only when people are actively looking and studying you suspiciously that disguise checks are made - even a result of 1 will fool casual looks. 

(Dont worry Secret IDs will remain secret by the end of the thread unless you specifically want them not to!)

Also, could you throw me notice rolls in the library. 

Finally the "dude" harrassing you is just a bit of light distraction (or possible complications if you wish). 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...